Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Here are two samples. I said I was giving up but then I thought I would show you what I am talking about.

First one is the new "project", just jpegs put together and transitions put between them. No changes made on timing of anything.

Second one 4 pics from end of my original project same exact transitions put between them and you can see how hardly any of the transitions show up and if they do show up, they don't run completely.
So I took the time to take the sample photos that come with PD and take them into Adobe LR and edit them and resave them. Then put them on the timeline and add transitions and they worked fine. For the life of me I can not figure out why so many would not work with my original project. I give up.

Patsy B.
I finally had time to get back on here and lo and behold the transitions are working fine when I went to throw something together to upload and show you guys. I tried and tried on my project I was working on and they would not work for anything. The alpha transitions wouldn't either. But when I took 3 pics and chose quite a few different ones to see what happened, every one of them worked! I have no idea why. I did restart my computer since the other night. Not sure if that has something to do with it. But I don't think so, because when I go back to my original project they still won't work. It just makes no sense to me. The only difference is the pics in the original project were edited and resaved through Adobe LR. The pics I used today were the samples that come with PD.

Baffled,

Patsy B.
Thanks for the responses. I am at work at the moment so when I get home tonight I will respond more thoroughly.

Patsy B.
Good evening all,

I have PD 15 and none of the transitions I download from DZ will work for me. I do know how to load them correctly, I have been using PD for years now. I have downloaded alot of lilia's transitions, which appear that they may be very nice ones, but it's not just hers that won't work for me. But they barely show up then disappear all together or don't even show up anything at all. Any ideas why? I am working on a Dell pc with W10. It is a few years old now with a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 and Intel Core i5-3350P@3.10 Ghz, if that's important to know.

Thanks,

Patsy B
Thanks for the detailed directions. It's not over my head and I am going to be trying it soon!!
Thanks went in and tried it and it works!!
Thanks to all for the responses. Been busy seeing my boy graduate from Army Basic Training!! So hopefully I can get back to regular life and get busy trying some of your all suggestions.
Patsy
Quote: Highlight the colour board on your timeline and then click on 'Modify'. You can how change the opacity of the item and also uncheck the 'Maintain aspect ratio' option. Having done that you can re-size the colour board to whatever size and aspect ratio to suit your needs.

Thanks for responding. I did do that and can't get the opacity to change. It looks exactly the same after messing with it. Maybe I am missing a step??
I am sure this is a basic question. But I have been busy and not doing anything with my PD for quite awhile and for the life of me I can not figure out how to change the opacity of the color board. I want to actually put the lyrics to the song that's being sung on top of the colorboard with the singers just showing through slightly. Does that make sense?

here's a link to show you what I want to do but I don't want the "mask" quite that dense. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlQ2PgQeWmQ

I am using PD on W10.

Thanks for any input,

Patsy
I agree! It is exactly what I was hunting for!! It helped me SO MUCH!! I had watched the other videos over and over but wasn't quite getting it, this is precise!
So I went and put in a bunch of keyframes close together and the pip still moved at the exact same speed. So still just as confused....
Any how to answer the question, I just took a straight motion path and the pip is moving just a little to slow for my liking to the ending spot I want it to be. So now knowing that the closer the keyframes the faster the action between them, will be very helpful....
Now I am wondering if they will see my responses to our original convo since you moved it????
Why did we have to move our questioning? I was in this same forum to begin with wasn't I?
I have watched and watched your videos on youtube and others and still I am struggling to wrap my head around the proper use of keyframes... I see how to add but can not figure out for the life of me how to control the speed when adding them in a moving pip.
Thanks so much! I looked for the info on the website but wasn't able to find it....
I have both and have never delved into PowerProducer. What is the difference between the two? Thanks for any info....
No I really don't want to have to do that but I will if it starts doing it again. But now mine is not doing it either. I have tried numerous times to make it happen again and now it's not doing it. Maybe it was something going on with my computer yesterday interfering somehow....
K will have to wait for it to happen but that shouldn't take long. It keeps happening to me every time I leave the computer idle for any length of time. I put the power plan on high performance and set the screen savers and all that not to come on any time the computer is plugged in, which is all the time since it's my desktop. So if there is any other settings I should check, someone will have to point that out to me. Thanks...
Go to: