Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Problems with photo director software.
[Post New]
I couldn't find a technical section so I hope this is the right forum.

I am using V 6 of cyberlink photo director on windows 7, but it doesn't seem to be working properly. It was fine just now but now it has stopped working!

When i close it down and try to click on it, it won't re-open which is frustrating. I have restarted the PC, but I am not doing it againm.

How do I sort this problem please? All women can do great things.
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: I couldn't find a technical section so I hope this is the right forum.

I am using V 6 of cyberlink photo director on windows 7, but it doesn't seem to be working properly. It was fine just now but now it has stopped working!

When i close it down and try to click on it, it won't re-open which is frustrating. I have restarted the PC, but I am not doing it againm.

How do I sort this problem please?

Louise,(if I may call you that),

you have posted several times in this part of the forums about the performance of the program on YOUR computer. Several of us have asked for information about your computer and other important information and have provided you with links to how and what to post. To date, you have not provided us with the necessary information to help you.

Do you plan to provide that information or just want a list of dozens of possibilities that may be on or off target.

You said that the program was working properly and now doesn't. Use Windows Restore to get you computer back to where it was working properly. Once it is, and if you need to, you can add new programs or update programs if you need to. Go to Widnows help to learn about restore. Sometimes registry cleaners cause more problems than they solve. Are you uinsg one?

Are you really interested in getting help? If you you must provide more information. .
BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
[Post New]
Sorry I didn't mean to be rude. I am using windows 7 home premium. I don't think I'm using any registry cleaners although the processor on my pc needs updating.

I have a 32bit processor I think. All women can do great things.
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Sorry I didn't mean to be rude. I am using windows 7 home premium. I don't think I'm using any registry cleaners although the processor on my pc needs updating.

I have a 32bit processor I think.

Please provide this information:

Link to instructions: http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/17741.page

The dxdiag.exe results are very importent because it tells us a lot of non-personal information on your computer ans if there are any issues with it.

Just remember your tag line re: women ! .
BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.