Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi Fred,

Yes, your info was very helpfull

Thanks a lot !!

goodnight (it's 1.38am over here )
Hello again Fred,
hard to tell about the power of the supply, w/o opening the case. But I think it is a 450W supply.
bye now
Hugo
Hi Fred,
thanks for the fast feedback.

All files involved in the project are stored in a dedicated folder on the D: drive....partition of the internal HD.

If not both, which one (RAM or HD) is the most efficient improvement hint ?

Thanks

Hugo
Hi all,

Linking my story to the other crashing story , was no option :
So here is my story.
Over the past 2 weeks I finished my first big project in PD. A 1h45 DVD , started from DV footage.
Unlike the other tread, I don't see a 'line' in the crashing behavior. They seem to happen 'ad hoc'.
I added the usual info including a pdf with screenshots from the Windows error logbooks.
If you need translation from dutch to english, just let me know.

thanks

Hugo

PS. The crashes didn't 'irritated' me, since they always seem to happen at the end of a longer activity (like rendering..) so I never lost any editing work.
Hi fred,

I'm in the middle or recreating the dxdiag (std and 64). There are also these windows logbooks.. but the error messages are in dutch... :
Is it worth the while to translate these.. ?
Hugo
Hi Tony,

Over here the same... but happily I didn't lost any work so far. :

I did a 2 hours DVD compilation the past 10 days... encountered about 6-8 crashes to Windows..
Is that about the crash frequency you experience too ?

Hugo
fred,

so WHAT is it then at the end of the tunnel ?

A burning fuse in a box of dynamite ?

;)
Just finished my first project in PD. The apotheose was to create a DVD menu to access about the 15 clips. Having worked with Nero Envision till today, there is some room for improvement in PD on this area.
1. More buttons on the chapter page (now limited to 6 ?)
2. more control of the way the buttons are displayed...
3. Maybe it's me and my lack of expertise in PD, but why is there only 1 level in the menu of the DVD ?

Apart from that, like many already wrote in here : a better integration of all available modules will surely help many people.

But all in all, my first experience with PD was very satisfying.
Hi Fred,

another newbie here :
I'm in the middle of rendering my first DVD.
It's about 1h45min in lengt.
Produce states : 1:01:35 elapsed, 00:42:32 remaining.
For a 1h45 min project, is this timing of about 1h40min to produce a 'good' speed ,
Or can PD do better by playing with some settings ?
Thanks
Hugo
Go to: