Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
It's All Good So Far
TexasCityDave#1
Newbie Location: Southeast TX Joined: Aug 08, 2011 22:58 Messages: 35 Offline
[Post New]
I guess this forum is designed pretty much for folks to post up their problems running the new software. I can understand that. The folks here are so helpful and patient in giving their opinions as to how to fix glitches, etc.

But I wanted to make a post to say that so far, I am enjoying Cyberlink PowerDirector 9. Now mind you, I am a newbie deluxe. I recently had a computer built exclusively for making videos better that I've been able to produce with Windows and Pinnacle. I've only had PD9 up and running for a few days. But so far, so good. I've been able to take all of my video files from the Canon HF21 camera and do a little of this and that to them.

It's been fun, but I've been patient. I'm not the sharpest tack in the box, but you don't have to be. Just be patient, know your limitiations whether it's mental or with your computer's hardware, and work with it. And above all, respect the folks who donate their time here to help us. Give 'em a pat on the back now and then.

I now return to my rendering. Best of luck in your editing. WINDOWS 7 PRO 64 BIT [SP1]
ASUS P8P67LE MB
Intel Ci7 2600K 3.40 Ghz
2X 8GB 1600Mhz Dual BL
2X EVGA GTX460 1GB SC
120GB Corsair Force 3 SSD
2X 1TB WD10000 SRTL Caviar Black
PD 9 Ultra 64
LG-12X Blu-Ray
Cameras: Canon 7D, Canon HF S21
[Post New]
Thanks TexasCityDave#1 for your kind comments. When it works, PD9 is a really nice program.

Those who are struggling with it don't always believe that, so it is nice of you to take the time to reassure them that the light at the end of the tunnel is not ALWAYS a train!!
Hugo Geyskens
Newbie Location: Antwerp, Belgium Joined: Aug 21, 2011 11:25 Messages: 29 Offline
[Post New]
fred,

so WHAT is it then at the end of the tunnel ?

A burning fuse in a box of dynamite ?

;)
Carl312
Senior Contributor Location: Texas, USA Joined: Mar 16, 2010 20:11 Messages: 9090 Offline
[Post New]
so WHAT is it then at the end of the tunnel ?

A burning fuse in a box of dynamite ?

Maybe a pretty girl tied to the track.

Remember the old Western Movies? Carl312: Windows 10 64-bit 8 GB RAM,AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz,ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB,240GB SSD,two 1TB HDs.