Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Won't PNG's transfer better with less color loss? I know the image it self seems to stay crisper.
Just a thought!
Good Luck!
I have my own color boards I use save in a file in "My Pictures" under documents. That way I can place them as i chose with very little effort.
I've done a few work arounds using color boards and PiP tracks to stretch the duration also. I'm not sure exactly what you want to achieve though.
Oh my goodness! Cap'n Kevin has returned from the briny depths?
I'd given you up for dead old friend. I guess I need to call my crazy Aunt Minerva and have her get the oven pre-heated. She has a lot of baking to do.
If you want to edit and use it to burn onto a dvd, I suggest producing it in mpg-2 format.
LOL, Click the link I supplied and it will take you to a page in the forum that explains the information needed to assess your computers dimensions and power. It's a basic performance evaluation/ diagnostics, to see if you have the memory and processing power to work with this program
Alain,
You would need to supply the information in part A on this page before any of us could tell you if it is your system and if it is up to the task of editing video.

http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/7958.page

Cheers!
Kevin R.
(Tony's favorite music video mashup artist)
Are all of your clips in the same size and format?
Ty,
That is what this forum is for. If YOU want to ask a question about the product and how it works etc., there is a good chance somebody will be able to help you out.
We are all users of the software and we share our knowledge.
I will say you need to read the posts for Newbies first, so you will better understand what we might need from you in order to better help you. Or you can wait and hope some tech from CL answers you quickly.
Cheers!
Kevin R.
Just curious, have you checked your auto save files to see if the clips are blacked out there?
Like Tony, I have also used the very smallest of clips in my projects with no problems. I also tend to agree that the files were either moved or got "erased" when a device or source was removed. That is the ONLY time I have encountered this problem.
I sure wish I had more to offer and could help you Globe!
There may be a way I'm not familiar with. We are all just users of the product ourselves. Some of the more senior guys can tell you much more than I can.
You are quite welcome. Welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy all the help here as much as I do!

Cheers!
Kevin R.
I use Tony's method often. It's all about finding the right spot so any moving objects appear to flow seamlessly. I.E. An arm can't be held up high at the beginning and down low at the end of the source clip.
An easy solution would be to save the entire project as it is, then close it. Reopen the project and edit/remove the unwanted parts as you like and save that part under a different name, i.e. AAA1 and AAA2. This way you retain the entire thing under the first save but are able to produce only the desired parts.
You could place each view in a separate track and reduce the size of each so they play side by side in the preview area. Do you already have your sound separated and in it's own track? That may help a lot with bleed over if you don't get them synced perfect.
Get more Ewes................. I mean RAM!
Whenever I make a music video, I ALWAYS lock my audio track first, then add my other sources and edit them to my liking. You might want to try that option.

Cheers!
Kevin R.
It's just me, but I would edit my audio on an outside software, such as Audacity, which is a free download, then when happy with the audio, import it to your project and work from there. But that's just me!
Glad it's working for you. I make many music videos with PD8 and have never had that problem.
Click the side of the picture and pull it out longer or you can also click duration, once highlighted, and set it to a specific length of time as well.
Go to: