Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Adding music to my project
MICHELLE1 [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Fort Collins CO Joined: Mar 09, 2010 19:28 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
I am trying to add some music to my current project (which I have done numerous times in the past), but I am getting the following message "Cyberlink Power Director could not construct the media source as a graph. This may be due to a lack of decoding filters for the file you are trying to edit." Does anyone know why I would get this and/or how to fix it? It's giving this for a song I've used before. Any ideas? I'm trying to complete this project today and this is really holding me up. Thanks in advance for HELP!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Oct 01. 2011 16:02

Michelle1
MICHELLE1 [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Fort Collins CO Joined: Mar 09, 2010 19:28 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
For some reason it is now playing the same tunes that caused the message I indicated above. I can't really say I why so I guess it's a mystery. I'm just glad it is working! Michelle1
Kevin R.
Contributor Location: Deep in the Heart of Texas Joined: Aug 17, 2010 15:58 Messages: 320 Offline
[Post New]
Glad it's working for you. I make many music videos with PD8 and have never had that problem. Saving the world, one goofy video and meme at a time.