Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Image color changing?
Mr19th
Member Location: Atlanta, GA Joined: Dec 28, 2009 15:41 Messages: 83 Offline
[Post New]
I've run into a problem imported an image. The image is from Photoshop and I've saved it as both a JPEG and a TIFF, but the same thing continues to happen. The color tones change. I thought it might just be while editing, so I made a quick test video, but the colors stayed "changed". How can I prevent this? I went into the Cyberlink photoeditor and the image looked fine, the red did not look purple, but once I went back to the video file, the colors satyed changed. Any reason and what can I do to prevent the color changes?

Thanks,
Sean -
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Sean -

I've seen some similar things with colour shifting in various degrees.

It'd be best if you could attach an (original) image for others to test... and a screenshot showing the differences in colour between the PS image & how it looks in PD's preview & produced file.

What format & profile did you produce to?

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
Kevin R.
Contributor Location: Deep in the Heart of Texas Joined: Aug 17, 2010 15:58 Messages: 320 Offline
[Post New]
Won't PNG's transfer better with less color loss? I know the image it self seems to stay crisper.
Just a thought!
Good Luck! Saving the world, one goofy video and meme at a time.