Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I have photo 365 I did this before in previous version but having problems doing this now

I have a folder of like 25 photos and I want to put my logo in there for all in batch
Yes I have that same version
The software will hang and will also get bigger, covering up the bottom icons and stay that way
There is no point waiting since it will stay that way.
I have to double click in the middle and then see close the software, then I click that to close it

No other error messages
I have the latest version of PD 365 and when I already have a video inputted and then try effects or if I press the try AI Body Effects when launching and then add video

Same problem, the software crashes and you can't just wait because it will stay that way forever
You end up having to close the software but even if you try again, same issue
It with the effects feature , other features may be working ok
I have nvidia 3090 ti
I have the newest version of power director 365 and cannot find those things

earlier versions it was easy to find both
I already had updated to the latest version of photo 365. I am asking where that feature is in the software ?
I just updated my photo 365 and on the site it shows it has Auto Skin Tone feature now

Can someone let me know where that is in the software ? I don't see it in the adjust and also did not find it in the edit or guided

in the adjust just above and right of the word tone and right above exposure

I just tried to files today and they worked. this is very strange as I was seeing black marks, specs on faces etc when inputting the jpeg before

yes the test file you sent from gh6 worked fine in the auto correction

other point to make is have others noticed that the auto correction quite often over exposes the photo; especially if you input something that was already moderately bright
Quote Hi detroit123 -

There are a few "auto correct" features in PhD365. IO'm not sure which one you're referring to.

Are you working in the Adjustment or Edit module? Guided or Expert?

Using JPGs from Panasonic GH6, I haven't been able to replicate your black specks issue with any of the auto corrections I've checked.

There's a sample GH6 file attached.

Cheers - Tony

in the adjust just above and right of the word tone and right above exposure

I just tried to files today and they worked. this is very strange as I was seeing black marks, specs on faces etc when inputting the jpeg before
this was not happening before but I have noticed that photos taken with Panasonic GH6, jpg when you put into Photo 365 and click auto correction, there are black marks or specs that appear on the photo

If I take that same original photo and correct or alter in another software and then into Photo 365 then it works but directly it is producing these black marks

also if I take the same original jpg and input into other softwares, no problems

Hope someone knows what is happening here
Quote Hi detroit123 -

A few questions:

Which version of PhD are you using?
Are you trying to crop in the Adjustment section or under Edit?
Does anything in this discussion help?

Cheers - Tony

I was in the normal adjustment area where I usually do the cropping

I ended up closing the software and re opening it and it got back to normal but that was strange

another very strange thing that happened is when I inputted an all white pic it was crashing the software right away

seems like there may be some glitches in the Photo 365
This just happened yesterday but the yellow lock is staying on and not letting me un check it and then there is drop down menu of crop choices etc

not sure how this happened but I hope someone knows how to correct it

I don't believe anything has happened. Since you have video on tracks 1, 2, and 3, the highest number track contents is always on top of the other tracks so you can't see those. The same would happen with just 2 videos in tracks 1 and 2, content in track 2 is on top of track 1. You would have to change opacity or size of the video to see all simultaneously.

You can use the "Enable/Disable" check to the left of the track to disable a particular track to see what's under it. Check track 3, you will see track 2, check 2 and 3, you will see track 1.

Are you maybe referring to MultiCam Designer editing which allows one to see all 2 or 3 tracks and select between them for a single composite video stream?

Jeff

ok thank you. You are right, unchecking the tracks allows me to do what I want with picking which one to use , etc
not sure what happened here because I have done this before

I have concert videos in tracks 1, 2,3 and are synced but when I look at the preview window, it only shows whatever is in track 3

even if I click over the track 1 or 2, still only the number 3 shows which makes it impossible to play it and then decide which part you want to use for the main video, etc

I had to copy and paste the videos into track 4 to get it to show in the preview window

I hope someone can let me know how to correct this and if this is being caused by having 3 videos vs 2 videos
I think I did this correctly in the past but I had 1 video on the timeline and went into Mask Designer and then

"Create custom masks from text and images" because I wanted the video to make up the letters, etc

that part worked but it is a black screen and you don't see any other part of the video

is there a way for me to choose that create custom mask option and then put those letters on the video where you can also see the normal video only with the text showing as well

mine show the black screen with those letters but then you cannot see the video

Hope someone can let me know how to do this. I also noticed in this new PD 365 the titles are different and I did not see the standard title that I would use the most often. There were all these other titles showing in the choices
Quote Some examples all with PD 365 made within 5 mins attached. Green background to make it easier to fit it in somewhere. Project examples are available, should you need them, but it would not be to hard the recreate them. As Tony wrote, we don't have much to go on. Maybe this helps you getting somewhere?

thank you. What you sent looks very good

Yes if you have any other examples you can also send
Quote Hi detroit123 -

It's actually a pretty tough question because you have indicated anything about the style you're after, the type of gathering/party or the person who's turning 50. Those two factors would influence the direction & choices you make.

Years ago, I did quite a few "big date" type presentations (video, slideshow, graphics), including a big one for my dad who was turning 80. The big gathering, including career friends & family, dictated the editing choices I made.

I could show you some bits of it, but it would be likely inappropriate for your birthday person. In fact, when I look at it now it's completely OTT & I'd be unlikely to do it that way now embarassed (even though, at the time, it went down well).

How about some clues?

Cheers - Tony

ideally, I would want either a silver or gold colored 50th sign that either flashes or shines and lasts 3 seconds
Quote A quick re-search reveals that there is some stuff on
  • the directorzone (4:3 though)
  • on Shutterstock (also within the 365 subscription)
  • on iStock (plenty but only 1 within the subcription; maybe that becomes more after 14 June)
or maybe this is the time to become creative and make something yourself, that no doubt will get the most applaus...
have fun.

Hi. I saw those when I searched just now. Looks like they are all ones you have to purchase

I hope someone has some good ideas on creating my own
Quote Try e.g. YouTube and simply search for "50th birthday intro" ....

I looked on youtube and did not find much

I am pretty sure there may be something on cyberlink or a good way to create something with a shiny flashing look, etc
I will be doing some photo and video for a 50th Birthday Party soon and wanted to ask about making like a 3 second 50th Logo or video intro, transision etc

Not sure if there is any download like this from the cyberlink site

I would put this in right before showing video clips or pics

Hope to get ideas on this

Make sure to grab a corner to resize, not an edge. PD19 forward changed a lot of the sizing type controls when they released the "Anchor Point" concept.

Jeff

yes that worked. Thanks
Go to: