Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Preview Window with Videos in tracks 1, 2,3
detroit123 [Avatar]
Senior Member Joined: Dec 20, 2011 14:58 Messages: 194 Offline
[Post New]
not sure what happened here because I have done this before

I have concert videos in tracks 1, 2,3 and are synced but when I look at the preview window, it only shows whatever is in track 3

even if I click over the track 1 or 2, still only the number 3 shows which makes it impossible to play it and then decide which part you want to use for the main video, etc

I had to copy and paste the videos into track 4 to get it to show in the preview window

I hope someone can let me know how to correct this and if this is being caused by having 3 videos vs 2 videos
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote not sure what happened here because I have done this before

I have concert videos in tracks 1, 2,3 and are synced but when I look at the preview window, it only shows whatever is in track 3

even if I click over the track 1 or 2, still only the number 3 shows which makes it impossible to play it and then decide which part you want to use for the main video, etc

I had to copy and paste the videos into track 4 to get it to show in the preview window

I hope someone can let me know how to correct this and if this is being caused by having 3 videos vs 2 videos

I don't believe anything has happened. Since you have video on tracks 1, 2, and 3, the highest number track contents is always on top of the other tracks so you can't see those. The same would happen with just 2 videos in tracks 1 and 2, content in track 2 is on top of track 1. You would have to change opacity or size of the video to see all simultaneously.

You can use the "Enable/Disable" check to the left of the track to disable a particular track to see what's under it. Check track 3, you will see track 2, check 2 and 3, you will see track 1.

Are you maybe referring to MultiCam Designer editing which allows one to see all 2 or 3 tracks and select between them for a single composite video stream?

Jeff
detroit123 [Avatar]
Senior Member Joined: Dec 20, 2011 14:58 Messages: 194 Offline
[Post New]

I don't believe anything has happened. Since you have video on tracks 1, 2, and 3, the highest number track contents is always on top of the other tracks so you can't see those. The same would happen with just 2 videos in tracks 1 and 2, content in track 2 is on top of track 1. You would have to change opacity or size of the video to see all simultaneously.

You can use the "Enable/Disable" check to the left of the track to disable a particular track to see what's under it. Check track 3, you will see track 2, check 2 and 3, you will see track 1.

Are you maybe referring to MultiCam Designer editing which allows one to see all 2 or 3 tracks and select between them for a single composite video stream?

Jeff

ok thank you. You are right, unchecking the tracks allows me to do what I want with picking which one to use , etc