Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Crashes when trying AI Effects or other Effects
detroit123 [Avatar]
Senior Member Joined: Dec 20, 2011 14:58 Messages: 194 Offline
[Post New]
I have the latest version of PD 365 and when I already have a video inputted and then try effects or if I press the try AI Body Effects when launching and then add video

Same problem, the software crashes and you can't just wait because it will stay that way forever
You end up having to close the software but even if you try again, same issue
It with the effects feature , other features may be working ok
I have nvidia 3090 ti
PowerDirector Moderator [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: New Taipei City, Taiwan Joined: Oct 18, 2016 00:25 Messages: 2104 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I have the latest version of PD 365 and when I already have a video inputted and then try effects or if I press the try AI Body Effects when launching and then add video

Same problem, the software crashes and you can't just wait because it will stay that way forever
You end up having to close the software but even if you try again, same issue
It with the effects feature , other features may be working ok
I have nvidia 3090 ti

Hi,
Can you confirm the exact version number of your installed PDR - my most recent is 22.0.2126.0.

Can you also give more details of "the software crashes..." ie does it just hang, go blank, shut down or....?

Is there any on screen message before or during the process - like "Downloading components" or a download %
Does the same issue occur when using the short sample file skateboard 01 for example.

Just trying to narrow down possibilities!

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator

For customer support related issues, please contact:
- Customer service: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/customer-services.do
- Technical support: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/service/technical-support.do
detroit123 [Avatar]
Senior Member Joined: Dec 20, 2011 14:58 Messages: 194 Offline
[Post New]
Yes I have that same version
The software will hang and will also get bigger, covering up the bottom icons and stay that way
There is no point waiting since it will stay that way.
I have to double click in the middle and then see close the software, then I click that to close it

No other error messages