Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Have you tried selecting the audio output whilst playing the audio/video, sometimes the options do not appear otherwise?

Also check the setting on the decoder, perhaps it is set to accept stereo only?
Multi channel does not require version 12, so no need to upgrade. I presume your system can output DTS as a supported format?
I use the Sapphire Radeon HD5450. It plays blu rays and I get the lossless audio too. I set the display format to 1080p24 in the ccc settings to get smooth playback.
https://store.cyberlink.com/DRHM/store?Action=DisplayCustomerServiceOrderSearchPage&SiteID=clinkus&Locale=en_US&Env=BASE
On the amp, can't you select the LFE to on and then the low frequencies will be sent to the subwooofer?
I presume TrueHD is shown as a supported format in the configuration. Also select a 1080p24 format for your display if available within Catalyst. If you use AnyDVD you can also select 23.976Hz under the external programs settings.
Why bother ripping if the disc plays?
Can PDVD play the blu ray discs?
Go to: