Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Have you encountered any error message when you try to edit your videos?
Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the software first? Let me know what will happen next.
Looking for the right product to use for your digital photo will vary on what type of services it offers. If you have seen a software where it supports all the things you need, then go for it.
Thank you for a brief yet informative explanation. One thing I would like to add when adding images in your post, you can simply save images via MS Paint and save it to .jpg and attach it.
You may try removing it via Control Panel, if you know how, you can completely remove your CyberLink software from there.
That is what I did. I bought an HP Pavilion DV series laptop and it comes with CyberLink player. I just uninstalled in from my laptop and installed a fresh licensed version. It works well.
Quote: Handle....

Let me put it this way. The software can "handle" the footage but can your PC handle the workload!

Agreed. Running any files will not always depend on the software you are using, but also in the machine you have. If yours is on high-end, then you don't have to worry running HD files.
Some USB ports are naturally slow and you always have to use the high speed one in order to have everything work as it is.
Check the location where you are trying to save the video that you will about to burn. This could be the reason why it states that you have an insufficient space in your hard drive.
Upgrading to the latest version gives advantages and disadvantages. This is normal. That will only depend if the new feature will be useful for you. Otherwise, get used to what you currently have.
Go to: