Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Imported Photos not displayed in library
NicoleM2011 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 17, 2011 18:06 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
I imported photos into my library and they showed up. I then removed from my library and renamed and upated some photos before importing again...I now show the number of photos, but no photos are displayed. I also tried to synch folders with the same results...Any idea what I am doing wrong?
I can't get the print screen to copy into the body of the post so am attaching the screen shot

Thanks!
 Filename
screenshot- PD.doc
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
112 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
315 time(s)
[Post New]
Hello Nicole,

Thank you for posting a screen shot of your workspace. It helps understand the issue.

It looks like you have the displayed results filtered by "Adjusted" (see the attached image). If you haven't adjusted any of your photos yet, there'll be none displayed.

By now, you've probably worked this out for yourself. If you ever have display issues, it's a good idea to switch views or restart PhD to clear the problem.

Attaching images is fine, but it's not necessary to paste it into a Word doc. Here's one way to do it http://www.youtube.com/user/ynotfish77#p/u/40/uz4KbvDA8Vw. If you want to add photos to the body of your text, here's how - http://www.youtube.com/user/PDtoots#p/u/13/P03_IRi7n2g

PIX
[Thumb - PhD_Filter.png]
 Filename
PhD_Filter.png
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
22 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
228 time(s)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 11. 2011 14:55

PIX YouTube channel
NicoleM2011 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 17, 2011 18:06 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
Thank you so much! I had not figured it out and had completely forgotten about the adjusted filter! Everything works now.
warriorfullight [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 09, 2011 06:16 Messages: 10 Offline
[Post New]
Thank you for a brief yet informative explanation. One thing I would like to add when adding images in your post, you can simply save images via MS Paint and save it to .jpg and attach it.