Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi Tony,

Apologies for nthe tardy reply. I will certainly give your suggestions a runthrough which will hopefully solve the issue.

Many thanks for your time.
Graham
Hi Nina,

It made no difference sadly

Thank you anyway
Graham
Hi Nina,

It sticks in the same place sadly. then moves on after a second or two break.

Thanks
Graham
I'll give that a try Nina, many thanks
Graham
Hello again Nina,

>>Edit :I wonder; have you tried an audio other than Magic Music?<<

I used the MM audio because the original used copyright music and I had to delete this. Not sure if I have any other non-copyright music on the PC.

Graham
The original file was a wmv but is now a flv.
The PC deals with PD great: i7CPU, 12gig RAM, 2gig Graphics Card.

No effects although I did add a Title and a Ending screen.

The video seems to play OK without the audio. I have a small spoken intro and then it goes onto the music.

Thank again
Graham
Thank you Nina.

I am playing in 'movie' mode, but, if I change the preview quality (no audio) the video does not stick then?

Thank you
Graham
Tried your suggestion Playsound but no joy.

Thanks
Graham
Thank you both very much for your replies:

Nina: I am building a website for someone who wants this video included. I have had to change the music due to copyright. I have used Magic Music from PD.

Not sure what you mean regarding the 'preview' window set?

Playsound: I will try your suggestion, thank you.

Many thanks again
Graham
Can anyone help with this please? If not, should I contact tech support?

Many thanks
Graham
Oh, PC specs: i7 CPU, 12gig of Ram, 2gig Graphics Card. The main disk PD is running on is a SSD (250gig)

Many thanks
Graham

Hope someone can help? A video I have changed the music on (for copyright purposes) sticks at one point while playing in preview. I have included two screenshots: one of the video and audio (speech and music) and one where the video sticks in preview.

Any/all help appreciated
Graham
Thanks very Michael, I will take a look now

Very much obliged
Graham
Just finished my first (re-done) video in PD. Would anyone be prepared to check over the file to correct any problems if I email the file over?

I would be very grateful.

Thanks
Graham
Hi All,

Just thought I would let you know, just purchased a Canon G25 I'm very excited

Thanks again to all
Graham
Jamie, I'm all for ease-of-use so the Canons sound very good.

Jim, thanks for the heads-up on the JVC GZ-HM670, appreciated

Graham
Thank you again guys for all your invaluable help.

Graham
Thank you Barry, you have been most helpful.

Still cannot work out why the music, "a sure thing" will not go onto the timeline as its coloured (UK spelling) blue so should work?

Ah well...
Graham
Just checked my card account and it seems for some reason it didn't go through! Not too worry anyway as I've used a different MM tune

I actually just uploaded a video to Youtube but the video takes a minute or so before it gets to the beginning? Should I just move the video and audio along the timeline toward the beginning to sort this out?

Thanks Barry
Graham
When I mentioned 'other music' I meant other SS music

Well, it says 'online purchases' = yes in the SS module but, when I check in the album section nothing shows up? Maybe my purchase did not go through?

Graham
Go to: