Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
When I mentioned 'other music' I meant other SS music

Well, it says 'online purchases' = yes in the SS module but, when I check in the album section nothing shows up? Maybe my purchase did not go through?

Graham
Ah, Barry, Two strange things:

I noticed that other music allows me to take it to the timeline OK

I rebuilt the database BUT, the purchased download still will not allow me to place it on the timeline?

Thank again for your help.
Graham
Hi Xerox,

The song is "A sure thing".

Thanks very much
Graham
Great stuff Barry, thanks for your help buddy.
Graham
Hello again Barry,

Does your model have a viewfinder? Does it use tapes or SD card?

Many thanks
Graham
Hi Xerox,

The name of the song is "A sure thing" and it only has one variation.

Thanks for your input
Graham
Hi Barry, see what you mean. Maybe the Canon G25 is the way to go and, its cheaper in the UK than the Sony equivalents

Graham
Hi Adrian,

Ah, I could vsee that on my copy of PD Ok but thanks for the screenshop, much appreciated.

For some reason though, I still cannot add the soundtrack to the timeline? I have a small spoken intro and I wish to add the music after that but the Magic Music sample will not drag onto the timeline and if I right-click on it the add to timeline option is greyed out?

Thank you again
Graham
Why is it you prefer Canon Jaime please?

Many thanks
Graham
Hi Tony,

If I can explain, I am visually impaired (registered blind) and I sometimes find difficulty, i.e. finding the cursor. I cannot find the 'blue' cursor, just the timeline marker which is not blue.

Thanks for your help
Graham
Thanks Tony.

As a complete newbie to PD11, can I ask what the 'scrubber' is?

Thanks again
Graham
Thanks guys. I actually purchased a track but, the track I want to use is a free (blue) one but it will not go down onto the track via mouse. If I right-click the option to add to the timeline is greyed out?

Thanks again for your help
Graham
OK, I have the selected Magic Music track I want to use but, I cannot add it to my timeline? If I right click on the audio, add to music track is greyed out?

I want to merge it with a small spoken intro I have, what am I doing wrong please?

Many thanks
Graham
Thanks guys, keep the replies rolling in. I think 'user reviews' are often better than pre-written ones.

SteveK: I haven't trialed the Canon and Panny yet as they are that new the stores where I live have not taken stock as yet. But, your input makes a lot of sense.

Thanks again
Graham
Thanks very much, appreciated
Graham
Can anyone tell me how to find the included music in PD v11 please? I need some non-copyright music to add to a track and was hoping to try the included music first. In which folder is the music found please?

Thanks for your input
Graham
I am in the process of purchasing a new camcorder and I would value any/all input from you guys. The models I am interested in are:

Canon G25
Panasonic X920
Sony CX740 (although these are like gold dust here in the UK)

I have used a Panasonic SD700 in the past. I have used a Canon camera and have used several Sony cameras but no camcorders.

I would like to video dog training sessions as I build websites for dog trainers. I also need good low-light performance as one of my hobbies is visiting old castles around the UK.

All input appreciated.
Graham
Thanks to all for your help guys, very much appreciated.

Graham
Sorry about that
Many thanks Jinka. A brilliant forum with much help.

Graham
Hi Carl

>>Produce Audio format only<<

How do I do this please? All the rest is sorted

Many thanks
Graham
Go to: