Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Jaime-esque, thanks for your suggestion, I had it almost right except for the green screen...

Much appreciated.
Hello to all,

I am trying to use the transition effects (for example Grid circle) to a picture in picture (an actual picture) that is superposed to a background.

Whenever I do this, the transition applies to the whole screen instead of yhe selected object only.

Not sure how to proceed, here is what I have in mind:

1. Produce a clip of my picture in full screen, then add it as a PIP object.

Is there any other way I should do it?

TIA
Marc
I have the same problem using MTS files from my JVC Everio camera. Files are MTS, 24mbps. I never had a problem to produce a movie until I moved to HD...
I just uninstalled and re-installed PD9 then the content pack, then the patches and it seems much better.

I'd be curious to know if the SS feature downloads the clips on demand over the net. If it were the case, then the feature would be dependent on the speed of the connection or internet traffic at the time of use...
Unfortunatelly no better... Any help would be appreciated. The feature used to be nice, now it's unusable. Even browsing the library takes forever...
Well I should have searched a bit before posting. Actually, I had not verified that the smartsound program was to the latest version. I had 5.1.7.0 instead of 5.1.8.0

I downloaded the update from the smartsound site. Next I updated Quicktime as it is supposed to be linked to the correct operation on smartsound.

Info found here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-yAFqf3ILA

I'll post later to tell you if it has worked.
Whenever I load a project that has Magic Music and was saved on disk (And program restarted), my PD9 becomes sloooow and unusable.

Solutions anyone? If I wait, eventually it will become responsive but only until I touch the Magic Music tracks again...
Here is a bug I have in PD9. Anyone can tell me if they have experienced it or know a work around?

I have a problem where the clips will not stay muted. If I work on a project and mute a clip, then apply powertool video speed change, after saving and restarting the program it will no longer be muted.

This is annoying since I don't let the program running all the time between work sessions. The other annoyance is that once a powertool effect is applied, you no longer have the option to mute the clip (grayed out).

Anyone know of a workaround?
This is great information, I shall thank you very much
Anyone?
Robert, thanks for the reply.

I hear you.

However, since I'm being charged an amount/gb of transfer, I'm looking for an acceptable tradeoff between quality and weight...

If it were to watch at home I'd go with Full HD of course.
Nirgal, not sure I'm following you here. No one is having a technical issue. My question may be technical but not an issue.

May I ask what this forum should be about?
Hey folks,

Another question...what is the profile used for youtube uploads? I select the HD 720P format and it creates a WMV file. What if I'd like to produce the file and upload myself on youtube? Which profile should I use? I cannot seem to find it...

Thanks
Hey folks,

I have been using the magic music feature on PD9 for a while and I just love it. It's like having a band playing for exactly the duration needed.

However I am having some problems. Everytime I save my project and close PD9, then re-open it, it's like my Magic Music is all mixed up. Mixed up is not the right way to say i. It's like all the Magic Music clips are all the same and don't fit anymore.

For example, I've been usign the "Synergy" music. Let's say I use the element, caravan and whatever else clips there are in a movie, when I close and re-open PD9 all the music clips are reset to Element.

When I make my movie in a uninterupted session and produce it right away, without closing PD9, then it works fine.

Anyone experienced it?
Go to: