Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Clips will not stay muted
mamethot@hotmail.com [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 02, 2011 13:22 Messages: 14 Offline
[Post New]
Here is a bug I have in PD9. Anyone can tell me if they have experienced it or know a work around?

I have a problem where the clips will not stay muted. If I work on a project and mute a clip, then apply powertool video speed change, after saving and restarting the program it will no longer be muted.

This is annoying since I don't let the program running all the time between work sessions. The other annoyance is that once a powertool effect is applied, you no longer have the option to mute the clip (grayed out).

Anyone know of a workaround?
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
The "mute" non-retention is a known issue for months, you might try a search, little magnifier at the top pallete of icons. The only workaround I know is to unlink and delete the clips audio.

Jeff

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 10. 2011 20:58