Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi,

I have even added Qr codes to videos and been able to scan them using my phone...

just for information

jim
Hi,

I just installed the PowerDirector app on both my Galaxy 5 phone and my Galaxy S5 Tablet both work flawlessly. But you have to get the a certain one the bundled one ddn't work it is for bundled software I guess. Also you don't get any extra effects titles etc
I am runnign the latest Android system software

Jim
Hi,

Just go to the produce menu and produce it giving it a relative name. If you want to add to the project later, just save the project again wiht relative name, and you can re-open and continue adding video files as you wish.
Hi,

My experience with memorex DVD/CD is not good!! I have had more problems with the Memorex brand CD?DVD than I care to count. I now never use them for that reason. Invest in a quality brand cd/DVD disks Verbatim or such.

Jim
Hi Barry,

Ah...I found that the second hardrive (altho' I have a no sleep setting) it does go to sleep mode and take a second or two to wake up. I have not any way to asses if it increases performance as I have always had extra drives in my machines.

Jim
Hi Barry,

I have an asus p67le motherboard (intel i7 3.5 gh) and 16GB memory. I have installed two 1.5terabyte hard drive one for programs and the second for my work (image, videos etc) the PD program is on C; Drive the other drive is for my 'work be it graphic of video files and haven't noticed any drawbacks as to speed.

Jim
Hi,

When you open PowerDirector got to the 'Full editor' then import your video clips to the library. from the library you compose the final video. You can break project up into smaller productions and then when doing the final 'Create Disk" import these smaller files to compile the DVD's as requires.

That is a quick how to.

Jim
Hi,

I would interpret the DZ copywright as meaning you can't download the effects and burn them to a Cd/DVD and sell as a Movie editor's effects disk commercially.

Jim
Hi,
The main trak is the primary track, the tracks below that are overlay track they are on top of main track...you can have upt 99 tracks I believe. Title traks are for titles.
JIm
Hi,
Mpeg2 is not 4K capable, you have to produce using either H.264 or one of the other codecs.
JIm
Hi,
You could in previous version ( I don't have the latest yet) but the maximum size was 512X512 pixels and saved as pNG format, then you have to design the overlay for the button. It can be done but may take trial and error to get it right.
Jim
Hi,
Sounds like the player buffer isn't big enough and need to catch up and pauses while doing so.
Just a thought.
JIm
Hi,
As per the previous post, I would create smaller projects, then compile them onto a DVD but a suggestion unless your using Blu Ray disks the finished project won't fit a standard DVD, so I would create a graphic image with prompt to insert the next disk when you have the project files completed. You can through advanced thinking create the image along the same theme as your project and place it at the end of each 'disk'
Jim
Hi,
Congratulations Kevin!! It is good to see a member that has had now experience with PD post to the forum a SUCCESS story rather that a bug or glitch request!!!
Kudu's to You and your Wife!!
Jim
Hi,
To answer the first question the tracks below the main track 1 overlay track one, ie track 2 overlays track 1: Track 3 overlays track 2 . so you would put the background on track one, and the videos to overlay on track 2.
You can have up 99 tracks.
Jim
Hi,
I have had some success in previous versions of PD outputing anaglyph 3D to side by side. This can be seen on my You Tube videos, but since my machine (monitor only supports anaglyph) I am not sure how they view on a bonified 3D monitor using side by side. I picked the side by side output when producing the final production, on some and You tube done the translation on some others.
Jim
Hi,
You can right click the 'Item #' and modify the text attributes as per size and spacing and add line breaks to change the sizes.
Jim
Hi,
A produced file is not the same as a Project file. A project file is powerdirector's naming for projects (the videos, image effects etc) that are in the library and/or in the timeline. It is a script that tells PD what to include in a production. A produced file is the contents of the timeline(s) effects etc and can be named according to contents (trip to washroom, trip down the Danube).
The project can contain previously "produced' videos or new camera videos.
Jim
Hi,
thanks...never thought it would be an Android thing...kept thinking it was developer thing..
thanks for the links
Jim
Hi Carl312,
I haven't found the option for where to save any productions I do other than the tablets main system from the app in question, I can import the video taken with the Tablet but any editing I do and produce goes somewhere and I can't for the life of me where they are being saved (the Tablet directory system is a mess (my own decision) If I hook up the tablet to the computer and use the PD on my computer I can import the original video from the SD card, but if I edit on the tablet (and add effects etc., then produce it goes to Tablet main storage (which is limited on the one I bought only 16GB) I have installed a 32GB MicroSD card where Galaxy video recorder save the original but PD doesn't.
Hope you can follow what I am explaining.
Jim
p.s. Thanks for the response
Go to: