Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PowerDirector Android App compatibility / PD 13 use
dragon123456 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 27, 2015 11:58 Messages: 23 Offline
[Post New]
I have an Asus Transformer Pad running Android 4.4.2. Google Play says the PowerDirector app isn't compatible with it. I have PD 13 on my PC and I love it! Wanting to get my daughter into editing on her tablet, and I am so frustrated not to be able to get it. Is anyone able to help me with why, and if there's anything I can do?

I'd so appreciate any help.
borgus1 [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Feb 27, 2013 00:33 Messages: 1318 Offline
[Post New]
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cyberlink.powerdirector.DRA140225_01&hl=en
James Dotson
Senior Contributor Location: Tennessee Joined: Aug 24, 2009 20:40 Messages: 3066 Offline
[Post New]
My only guess would be screen resolution, but looks like the tablet should be Ok. __________________________________
CORNBLOSSOM
dragon123456 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 27, 2015 11:58 Messages: 23 Offline
[Post New]
Thank you for taking the time to reply. Do app makers change apps if they become aware of devices that their apps don't work on, or is it more likely to be a question of me waiting until my next tablet upgrade? Don't know if that's an answerable question!
James1
Senior Contributor Location: Surrey, B.C., Canada Joined: Jun 10, 2010 16:20 Messages: 1783 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

I just installed the PowerDirector app on both my Galaxy 5 phone and my Galaxy S5 Tablet both work flawlessly. But you have to get the a certain one the bundled one ddn't work it is for bundled software I guess. Also you don't get any extra effects titles etc
I am runnign the latest Android system software

Jim

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 12. 2015 23:35

Intel i7-2600@3.4Gz Geforce 560ti-1GB Graphic accelerator, windows 7 Premium 12GB memory

Visit GranPapa64's channel for your YouTube experience of the day!