Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thank you, BarryTheCrab and optodata!
Hello all,

Via combinations of manipulating key frame and image attributes, I can animate the position/size/rotation/opacity of a PNG. How do animate the flipping (horizontal or vertical) of a PNG?

Thank you.
Tan
I just fired another tech support contact regarding this issue. This regression is becoming very annoying and is incurring a lot of productivity lost. I have been running 2420 - same problem! I have my transition default to 1.5s and I work primarily with HD MP4s at 23.976 fps.

I have been developing software for 26 years. This regression should have been a "no ship" defect. Cyber devs, this is embarrassing guys! Please fix it before your loyal customers go postal and jump ship. (I've been using PD since version 8.)
Has this been fixed?
Hello,

I have a retail copy of PhotoDirector 4 Ultra (PhD4) version 4.0.3707.0. Raw CR2 files from my Canon G15 show up as gold-ish/yellow-ish in PhD4. The same CR2 files are displayed fine in Windows Explorer and Photo Gallery on Windows 7 64-bit. Please see attachments.

Can someone suggest a solution?

Thanks.
DJTP
Go to: