Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
cheers all sorted now... burned the copies with BurnAware (similar to Nero or Imgburn)

thanks again JL
thanks mate.. I have burnaware but wasnt aware if it wouldbe ok..

chheers
Hi folks,

I have successfully produced a movie and completed it by burning two copies on DVD. I also clicked to create a DVD folder.. which has created two folders Audio and Video TS.

now i want to make another few copies of it... how can I burn a DVD using those files in PD7 without having to go through the Create Disc and producing it which takes ages..

please advise...
tried and no luck..

any more suggestions ???
hi folks,

I use to have this problem with PD3.. and it returns or PD7 or perhaps I am doing something wrong..

Im put some audio tracks on my sons birthday DVD, they are one after another and sync ok,.. but on one track there is a gap of a minute or two ALTHOUGH there is no gap between them...

when I see it in the timeline its perfectly fine, but when its produces, there is a gap..

is there something Im doing wrong.. please please advise..
Quote: Hi there -

Boguy had a similar question at... http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/5979.page

If you go to Directors Chair > Edit > Preferences > Capture - in Auto Scene Detection, you can select from 3 options. That should do it for you.

Cheers -

Tony

thanks again for pointing me to the right direction, it worked the first time and dont need to connect to DVD player to capture it.. cheers..

exactly what I wanted...

but out of curiosity how can VCR be captured on PD7 as the capture thing does not give the option..

I know Boguy done it and I have asked him the question.. i wonder he sees the post on the thread above..

thanks again..
thanks mate, trying it now so see how I get on..

cheers
Quote: Hi, All...

Just captured an old VHS home movie on PD7. Came out like a charm!
PD detected over 100 scenes in the movie, and I'll be looking to set about 8 chapters, when I'm through.

While I realise detected scenes are not split from the original clip/movie, I'm wondering if there are advantages to combining some of those scenes, and how to go about it. I've searched the forum for insights, but to no avail...

boguy, how did you manage to capture from VHS?? Im doing the same thing but its a DVD Im trying to capture to avoid chapter thing.. I have leads from the DVD player to the front composite input on my pc but in PD7 I can get an option to capture.. it only gives me option of from DVD, Camorder or Webcam and Microphone only.

please advise..
Hi all,

I have a video on DVD which I have captured, however there are chapter markers on it (total 35 clips) Its a wedding dvd and I want to retain the audio. I have produced it but the point where the chapter changes you can see a wee glitch..

I know I could get away with it by using transitions but it would look stupid with transition every 3 or 4 mins..

is there anyway I can capture it without the chapter markers?

another way I was thinking was to play it on a dvd and capture it as a one clip, I connected my RCA leads from DVD to to front of my PC composite by PD7 does not recognise it.. I remember the older version I had also had an option of using composite in capture.. but PD7 doesnt seem to have it or perhaps as I am new to PD7, I cant find it..

please advise guys..
Go to: