Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
how to capture without chapter markers
scotcruz [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 25, 2009 13:36 Messages: 9 Offline
[Post New]
Hi all,

I have a video on DVD which I have captured, however there are chapter markers on it (total 35 clips) Its a wedding dvd and I want to retain the audio. I have produced it but the point where the chapter changes you can see a wee glitch..

I know I could get away with it by using transitions but it would look stupid with transition every 3 or 4 mins..

is there anyway I can capture it without the chapter markers?

another way I was thinking was to play it on a dvd and capture it as a one clip, I connected my RCA leads from DVD to to front of my PC composite by PD7 does not recognise it.. I remember the older version I had also had an option of using composite in capture.. but PD7 doesnt seem to have it or perhaps as I am new to PD7, I cant find it..

please advise guys..
[Post New]
Hi there -

Boguy had a similar question at... http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/5979.page

If you go to Directors Chair > Edit > Preferences > Capture - in Auto Scene Detection, you can select from 3 options. That should do it for you.

Cheers -

Tony Tread gently and you'll hear the daisies grow...
scotcruz [Avatar]
[Post New]
thanks mate, trying it now so see how I get on..

cheers
scotcruz [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote: Hi there -

Boguy had a similar question at... http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/5979.page

If you go to Directors Chair > Edit > Preferences > Capture - in Auto Scene Detection, you can select from 3 options. That should do it for you.

Cheers -

Tony

thanks again for pointing me to the right direction, it worked the first time and dont need to connect to DVD player to capture it.. cheers..

exactly what I wanted...

but out of curiosity how can VCR be captured on PD7 as the capture thing does not give the option..

I know Boguy done it and I have asked him the question.. i wonder he sees the post on the thread above..

thanks again..