Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
advice re: burning DVD using Video TS files
scotcruz [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 25, 2009 13:36 Messages: 9 Offline
[Post New]
Hi folks,

I have successfully produced a movie and completed it by burning two copies on DVD. I also clicked to create a DVD folder.. which has created two folders Audio and Video TS.

now i want to make another few copies of it... how can I burn a DVD using those files in PD7 without having to go through the Create Disc and producing it which takes ages..

please advise...
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
scotcruz,

No, not with PD7. You can use other CL products (Power2Go, PowerProducer...) to burn if you have them. If not I'd download the free utility Imgburn. One of the best, and it's free.

Jeff
scotcruz [Avatar]
[Post New]
thanks mate.. I have burnaware but wasnt aware if it wouldbe ok..

chheers
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
scotcruz,

The PD7 DVD Folder burn option just creates a standard DVD Folder. So any utility that can burn a DVD disc from a DVD Folder will work.

Jeff
scotcruz [Avatar]
[Post New]
cheers all sorted now... burned the copies with BurnAware (similar to Nero or Imgburn)

thanks again JL