Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I confirm I'm using the cinema mode only with the keyboard, I did not know that the cinema mode only works with the remote.

thanks
Device Description:
LG HL-DT-ST BDDVDRW GGC-H20L ATA Device

I have to apologize.

I noticed that only in Cinema mode does not work the "Eject" command, I also tried with the key sequence "Ctrl" + "E"

Good morning.

Having selected properly the optical drive to play, in cinema mode by pressing the "eject" the optical drive does not open.

How can I solve this problem?

thanks
Wonder if you can recover in the next release, people from seeing the video when you play a song, such as oats with PowerDVD9

Thanks
Thanks!

Although I hope that something can be done in future releases.
Wonder if you can, add a command to avoid warnings, advertising and presentations starting at the beginning of each film, at least for DVDs?

Thanks
Probem with the initial menu of Sherlock Holmes

Just inserted the disc menu appears, it takes about 30 seconds before the navigation, once started browsing everything works properly.

Any ideas?
I do not mean it as a media center and how to cinema mode is a mode of Cyberlink.

I understand that when you start in normal mode, it must invalidates a full screen, with possibility of activating bars (top and bottom) with keyboard command without using the mouse. And without the imposition of any unnecessary features like movie library etc ... possibly with the possibility of activation dedidera if you do it, but should not be a choice.

I meant more than just a player Home Theater
This player can make it more seriously and addressed to the home cinema?
With some tweaking, I managed to delete some unnecessary features, as movie libray etc ... is so hard to make this player more home cinema?

1 - Departure obliged to full screen.
2 - Elimination of the bars above and below, can be activated only via the keyboard.
3 - All functions redundant as movie remixes, libray, etc. .., leave the selection to those who want free choice, but must not be imposed.

Thanks
I also tried to use the utility (Cursor Hider), but if the cursor was positioned on the bar top or bottom, the bars do not disappear
I checked in versions above 8 and 9, leaving the mouse on the control bar below, it disappeared altogether, but in version 10 if the mouse remains on the control bar below it disappears.

Can turn off the skin from the keyboard without using the mouse?

This problem occurs when I use the remote control or cordless keyboard and mouse if the pointer is positioned on the skin that does not disappear, you must use the mouse.

THANKS
1- can not playback directly from Windows Explorer (Video_TS.IFO)

and I notice this message

2- If you play back the internal browser, the screen is framed by the skin

You can solve this problem? With PowerDVD 9 this does not happen.

THANKS

I apologize mo I had not read the page of support, because I could not find it.

Thanks
I used the same glasses used for the movies (Real D 3D) but I could not see any effect by selecting the 3 modes available.

Wonder what the glasses are given to see the 3D effect?

THANKS
Thanks for the reply

Randomly trying I found the command that is not mentioned in the manual

Ctrl+M / Enter = Play

Now I can store the play button on the remote control with the keyboard shortcut
You can have the command "play" keyboard shortcut?
is the only command that I can not run from the keyboard when the disk is inserted.

THANKS
I noticed that when I insert the disc I see the message "eject", why not go the autoplay.

How can you solve?

THANKS
I tried changing the setting in "Resume playback from the last scene" and the disc has started automatically, then I made the expulsion and re-inserted to confirm, and the disk is booted automatically even if not the last scene.

Then I closed and restarted PowerDVD10, I inserted the disc but will not start.

This behavior does not understand it, if I install PowerDVD9 work immediately without problems.

THANKS
Not start playing automatically introduction of the disk.
This problem happens with both the DVD with Blu-ray, I enabled the Windows 7 control panel, the autoplay is for DVD and for Blu-ray but when I insert the disk the optical flashes a bit then stops . For start reproduction should I press the mouse symbol of play (this keyboard command does not exist?).

Wonder how can I solve the problem.

Thanks for the help
Go to: