Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Not start playing automatically introduction of the disk.
This problem happens with both the DVD with Blu-ray, I enabled the Windows 7 control panel, the autoplay is for DVD and for Blu-ray but when I insert the disk the optical flashes a bit then stops . For start reproduction should I press the mouse symbol of play (this keyboard command does not exist?).

Wonder how can I solve the problem.

Thanks for the help
Problem nr. 1 solved
http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/10607.page
Reading your post I do have doubts about my setup, so I investigated and found the cause of the problem.

1 - Uninstalling and reinstalling PowerDVD10, even cleaning the registry, I finally managed to play the AVI file (DivX), but not WMV.

2 - I had mistakenly configured ffdshow, which is activated with PowerDVD10 was enough to disable it. That way I could also play WMV files

So this problem has been resolved thanks to the confirmation of your report, which prompted me to investigate on my system.

THANKS
I want to clarify that with the same configuration with PowerDVD9 I have no problem.

Using:
Windows 7 32-bit
Codec DivX 6.9.1
ATI HD5750
Catalist 10.2 (8.702.0.0)

The other problems with PowerDVd10 I've specified in another post
http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/10612.page
For the few tests I did I found 4 problems, which in the earlier version did not exist.

1 - does not play avi file (DivX) and WMV
2 - The DVD that will play back on Hard Disk, are framed in the skin and do not go full screen.
3 - DVD Hard Disk can not be launched from the context menu, but only through the internal selection of PowerDVD10.
4 - Playing music files no longer have the visual effects.

PowerDVD9 these problems are not there.
I noticed that the files or AVI (DivX) and WMV will not play (black screen and that's it).
Has anyone experienced this or is it just my isolated case?

THANKS
can be integrated in future releases function TrueTheater motion also for Bluray?

Tanks
Why not exploit the renderer EVR PowerDVD in Windows 7 which is superior to the old overlay?

Thanks
In fact there are many fans interested in the post processing evolved, so it would be an opportunity to gain many other PowerDVD users and have an extra plus

Wonder if you can include in the next release, external DirectShow filters like ffdshow to do post processing

Thanks
I would get a screen like this

You can replace the background image of the main skin as PowerDVD 8?

Why this feature is not present in PowerDVD 9?

Regards

Go to: