Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
[PowerDVD10] Problems autoplay
DMD [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Italy Joined: Apr 22, 2009 16:27 Messages: 31 Offline
[Post New]
Not start playing automatically introduction of the disk.
This problem happens with both the DVD with Blu-ray, I enabled the Windows 7 control panel, the autoplay is for DVD and for Blu-ray but when I insert the disk the optical flashes a bit then stops . For start reproduction should I press the mouse symbol of play (this keyboard command does not exist?).

Wonder how can I solve the problem.

Thanks for the help

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Mar 21. 2010 09:49

CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

adjust

Settings > Player > auto-resume setting

should change the behavior

Br
Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
DMD [Avatar]
[Post New]
I tried changing the setting in "Resume playback from the last scene" and the disc has started automatically, then I made the expulsion and re-inserted to confirm, and the disk is booted automatically even if not the last scene.

Then I closed and restarted PowerDVD10, I inserted the disc but will not start.

This behavior does not understand it, if I install PowerDVD9 work immediately without problems.

THANKS
DMD [Avatar]
[Post New]
I noticed that when I insert the disc I see the message "eject", why not go the autoplay.

How can you solve?

THANKS

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 21. 2010 14:10