Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
[PowerDVD 12] Eject button does not work
DMD [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Italy Joined: Apr 22, 2009 16:27 Messages: 31 Offline
[Post New]
Good morning.

Having selected properly the optical drive to play, in cinema mode by pressing the "eject" the optical drive does not open.

How can I solve this problem?

thanks

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 11. 2012 08:20

stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Good morning.

Having selected properly the optical drive to play, both in normal mode and in cinema mode by pressing the "eject" the optical drive does not open.

How can I solve this problem?

thanks

Mine works so it may be an issue with your particular optical drive. If you press the eject button and watch the lights on the drive, what happens?

What type (tray, slot, etc.) and brand/ model number of drive do you have? Are you also using a remote? .
BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
DMD [Avatar]
[Post New]
Device Description:
LG HL-DT-ST BDDVDRW GGC-H20L ATA Device

I have to apologize.

I noticed that only in Cinema mode does not work the "Eject" command, I also tried with the key sequence "Ctrl" + "E"

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at Nov 11. 2012 08:28

stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Are you using a remote that has an eject button? Cinema mode is designed to work only with a remote. .
BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
DMD [Avatar]
[Post New]
I confirm I'm using the cinema mode only with the keyboard, I did not know that the cinema mode only works with the remote.

thanks