Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
You will need a lableflash or lightscribe disk writer in your computer and also you can get both lightscribe and labelflash disks on amazon.com/.co.uk and currys digital on most UK highstreets...
http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/5948.page[url]
Hi
Try importing the audio track again, get it lined up and then produce it straight away, without doing anything else first...
And check the track time before you put it onto the timeline, if it suddenly gets longer when you put it on trim it a bit and see if that works...
Thanks for your replys!
Sorry I should have made it clearer before but I mean is it possible to display the output video from PD7 while editing so when you hit play the output video displays fullscreen on the second monitor and whee it should in the little window on the first monitor simultaniously?
thanks.
Is it possible to have the video output running on a second monitor?
If so how do you configuer it?
Fair enough.
Thanks just thought I might have missed something...
Any free programs that I can use to do that?
Hi can anyone tell me if you can make a sub menu for a DVD in powerdirector 7?
If its not possible is there any freeware you can suggest?
Thanks
Is there a bonus effects pack for PowerDirector 7?
If there is can someone please tell me how and where to get it from?
If there isn't then I really think there should be, the effects on such pro programs as Adobe Premiére and apple Final cut Pro are vastly superior and I don't really see why. I know that PowerDirector is alot cheaper but I still think thaey should make an effects pack, even just for fun :
If your version of PD7 crashes all the time, there are some thing you can do to help...
1. If you are running Vista: Turn off 'Super Fetch'. (this might help, usually it makes it a little faster)
2. Check the file size that you are trying to edit: If you are using .avi they are usually quite big, try downloading a batch video converter like 'Any Video Converter' from here: http://www.download.com/Any-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-10661456.html Try converting your videos to .WMV or .MPG they are much smaller and the quality does NOT go down. This makes PD7 much quicker and so far I have had no crashes since I changed the file type.
3. If you have the error message "No More Memory":Try uninstalling PD7, defragmenting the hard drive and re-installing PD7. Or you can change the Virtual Memory in Control Panel this may also help.

All of these should help you if you have any other solutions please post them bellow this one.

TMcC Media

P.S. This is a video I have made with PowerDirector 7: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGXhBPDETmY&feature=channel_page
Go to: