Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Is there a bonus effects pack for PowerDirector 7?
Tom [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 01, 2009 10:35 Messages: 10 Offline
[Post New]
Is there a bonus effects pack for PowerDirector 7?
If there is can someone please tell me how and where to get it from?
If there isn't then I really think there should be, the effects on such pro programs as Adobe Premiére and apple Final cut Pro are vastly superior and I don't really see why. I know that PowerDirector is alot cheaper but I still think thaey should make an effects pack, even just for fun :
[Post New]
Thanks Tom -
That's the funniest thing I've read in this forum since one member mortgaged his house to buy Adobe CS4... but we shouldn't mention the war!

I don't think PD7 is short of effects anyway, considering the cost. You say you don't see why Premiere and Final Cut are vastly superior... but you obviously do.

I'm not sure what sort of "effects" you mean... transitions? video effects? What most of us would like is stabitlity in the effects we have... well - sort of have. Tread gently and you'll hear the daisies grow...
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

The following packs are available for PowerDirector 7:

Holiday Effects Pack (For PowerDirector 7 and YouCam 2 only)

Holiday DVD Menus Pack (For PowerDirector 7 and PowerProducer 5 only)

Also visit: http://directorzone.cyberlink.com/pdr/

Dafydd

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 15. 2009 03:42

BmanIII [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 06, 2009 22:32 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I've only had PD7 for about a week and just got the first DVD to burn correctly last night.

I also received a vacation pack for "free" with my download.

The only problem is that it will not install. It says that I don't have PD7 installed on my system.

In reading some of the forum I am just glad that I could get a DVD to burn after wasting only a few DVDs.

I will work on the vacation pack later. It is not a high priority for me at this time.