Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Is it possible to run PD 7 over two monitors?
Tom [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 01, 2009 10:35 Messages: 10 Offline
[Post New]
Is it possible to have the video output running on a second monitor?
If so how do you configuer it?
Georg (VI)
Senior Contributor Location: Korschenbroich / Deutschland Joined: Mar 18, 2007 09:27 Messages: 1309 Offline
[Post New]
Yes

Which graphic-card do you use?

I have a ATI and it work - double, streching and overlay (and also, if you have, an output to TV) Viele Gruesse Georg
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
It does depend how you have your dual monitor set up.
PD displays with me on a single monitor (as it is suppose to) and will not stretch over into the second monitor.

I'd rather operate PD on the first monitor and utilise my second monitor for other tasks while editing - opening an image editor, locating folders/video and image files.

Just a different perspective than what Georg (must be quiet on the Deutsch forum )has given you.

Dafydd
Tom [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 01, 2009 10:35 Messages: 10 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks for your replys!
Sorry I should have made it clearer before but I mean is it possible to display the output video from PD7 while editing so when you hit play the output video displays fullscreen on the second monitor and whee it should in the little window on the first monitor simultaniously?
thanks.