Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote: Watch this and see if it answers your question. You will need to be able to make the text into a graphic. Paint.net can do that if you don't already have a program.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gPt7y6ipo0

Thank you for the tip. I will explore this.
Greetings,
I am currently using PD8.

I have noticed some videos with this particular text effect

The words pop out real fast but then go into a real slow motion (enough time for the viewer to read what it says) and then it zooms away real fast.

Can anyone guide me to how to achieve this effect with PD8 as well?

Thanks

Hey ,

I used to get crashes too. However, i realised when i switchd off my Mcafee Firewall, everything went fine. Try switching off your firewalls!

Thanks Adrian!

I can always count on the community here for help!

Thank you so much for your advice.

VS800rider, thanks for the tip. I did a search for morphing software and i found this http://morphing-software-review.toptenreviews.com/

However, i think these software are only meant for photos. Do you know of something (other than winmorph) that can morph videos as well?

Any advice from anyone regarding morphing software would be great!

Regards,

In the last few seconds of Michael Jacksons Black or White MTV, peoples faces seamlessly change...is there a way to do that for my video? Any particular trick or anything?

The link to that MJ video is here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQEk4p0x-hE

Watch from 3:40s onwards

I have powerdirector 7 ultra.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

THanks
Quote:

From the system menu, select Edit > Preferences.
1. Click on the Editing tab.
2. Select the Enable NVIDIA CUDA GPU acceleration on video clips check box within the GPU acceleration area.*
3. Click on the OK button to save your changes.
4. To activate NVIDIA® CUDA™ encoding technology, do this:

Sorry, found out my problem was stated in another thread. hehe
thanks everyone
Hi,

Is there any way i can desaturate the colors of video clips? Like it more toned down? Im using PD7 Ultra

Regards,
ah thank you very much!
Thank you for the swift reply.

Im more interested in the different speeds within a clip so
when you mean split a clip, are you talking about the trim function?
Hi,

Is it possible to have multiple speed within the same video file? Like maybe the first part of the clip is faster, while the remainder of the clip goes into slow motion.

Hi everyone, am kinda new to this so please bear with me.

I just finished editing a couple of HD videos and want to produce it into a video file, however i am unsure which file type to use that would give me the best picture quality.

Ive tried AVI, MPEG2, MPEG1, but there seem to be a drop in picture quality. The AVC(MPEG4) one produces the file in m2ts format which is not supported by any of my players.

Does anyone have any idea what i should do?

Would really appreciate it.

Go to: