Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Odd that it defaults to the non-standard notation, at least in my book. That was an easy fix. Thanks to you all!

Bill
Good idea! I guess I have been trying my old techniques that worked in previous versions. I was able to get it to work in a single track, but it was messy. I'll try out your suggestion the next time I want to add a still. Thank you so much!
I know this is purely aesthetic, but why does PD9 use semicolons as a delimiter in time notations? I've always seen time written as HH:MM:SS. In PD9, it's now HH;MM;SS. Did anyone else notice this? Is this a bug or "by design?"
Well, I have 180 clips from a trip I took to Bali and Borneo. Other trips have even more.

I'm glad that at least it does show a checkmark next to the clips that are included in the project. That does make it easier to tell where I left off. I suppose if anyone from development looks at these forums, they can tell what should be on the wish list.
In PD8, I was able to insert a still photo in the video timeline between two MP4 clips and the audio and video of the MP4 clips would stay in sync. With PD9, when I insert a still in the video track, it moves the video track to the right but leaves the audio track in the same place. Is there a way to lock the audio and video for the whole project so that they never are out of sync (unless you manually desire it)? I tried selecting the "Link all tracks when inserting/removing content in timeline" within the Preferences, but it didn't make a difference. I'm hoping there is an easy fix for this.
I could have sworn that in previous versions of PD, when you switched from the Media Room to, say, the Transition Room, and then back to the Media Room, it would remember what media was previously displayed. I now find myself having to manually scroll down to the place that I was previously. It is a great timesaver to have it remember where you were scrolled to, especially when you have hundreds of clips. Please fix this issue or let me know how to make it NOT start at the top of the list.
Why can't you copy/paste a transition? I used that ALL the time in previous versions since I usually use the same transition between clips. I don't understand the logic for removing that function. Please add it back or give me/us a way to easily insert the same transition. Thanks!
Jeff,

Thanks for the reply. I'll give your suggestion a try.

I've also contacted Tech Support about this. Perhaps it will turn into a development request so that it will work as expected or add more settings to have better control of the behavior.

Bill
That's real nice, but it doesn't address my question. I guess I'll contact CyberLink tech support.
I created a slideshow and set it to Fit Photos to Music. When I play the slideshow, it repeats images at the end. I just want it to show each image once, ending with the last one.

Is this a bug? I'm using the latest version of PD7.

Thanks!
Go to: