Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Switching to Media Room Fails to Remember What to Display
Dorsodude [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Snohomish, WA Joined: Dec 27, 2008 17:18 Messages: 10 Offline
[Post New]
I could have sworn that in previous versions of PD, when you switched from the Media Room to, say, the Transition Room, and then back to the Media Room, it would remember what media was previously displayed. I now find myself having to manually scroll down to the place that I was previously. It is a great timesaver to have it remember where you were scrolled to, especially when you have hundreds of clips. Please fix this issue or let me know how to make it NOT start at the top of the list.
1Nina
Senior Contributor Location: Norway, 50km southwest of Oslo Joined: Oct 08, 2008 04:12 Messages: 1070 Offline
[Post New]

Hundreds of clips???
Just something.
https://www.petitpoisvideo.com
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
No, PD8 did not remember that either, it reverted back to the top of the Media Room.

Jeff
Dorsodude [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Snohomish, WA Joined: Dec 27, 2008 17:18 Messages: 10 Offline
[Post New]
Well, I have 180 clips from a trip I took to Bali and Borneo. Other trips have even more.

I'm glad that at least it does show a checkmark next to the clips that are included in the project. That does make it easier to tell where I left off. I suppose if anyone from development looks at these forums, they can tell what should be on the wish list.
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Maybe you had used "Search in Timeline" feature for files in the Media Room so you could find them in the timeline. I had used that a fair amount. Yes you get the green check, but you can highlight the pic and find occurances in the TL.

I agree, hundred of clips, very easy for my editing needs.

Jeff