Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hello all,

I am somewhat of a beginner in Power Director. I've only done really basic editing thus far. I would like to obtain something similar to this https://youtu.be/7IKQM1HzJjc in Power Director 365. In your opinion is that doable and what method would you use to achieve this?

Thanks in advance
JF
Quote You could add a video track between the video and photo and lay a color or black clip on it to obscure the video track.

Hello StevenG ,

Sorry for the delay in replying. Just wanted to let you know that your suggestion worked and I was able to achieve the desired result.

Thank you you very much for taking the time to post. It is really appreciated.
Hello all,

I'm sort of a beginner with Power Director 365 and I'm trying to overlay an image onto a video track. The poblem I have is that some images are not wide enough to completely overlay the video. I'm looking for a way to have the image overlay with a colored bacground so it would cover the entire screen. I know I can partially fix this using panoramicss setup, but what I would really like is the display the complete picture with a colored background. Is this feasible? I've been seraching the internet but thus far I'm unable to find a solution for this. Can someone point me in the right direction please?
OK just as a follow-up, I discovered where the problem occured. In the original footage there is a glitch where the image freezes for maybe a second or two and then starts again. It would seems that it's at that point that I'm loosing the synchronicity in Audio Director. Strangely enough I do not have the same problem in PD.
Quote Hello MichelPion,

Welcome to the AudioDirector forum laughing

I'm unable to replicate the issue here, with round tripping, so far.

I simulated your procedure of editing the audio in ADR from PDR. In ADR, I removed the audio from one channel & replaced it with a copy of the other channel.

The same procedure was followed for a number of clips with different durations (00:00:10:15, 00:00:45:24, & 00:02:15:12). In each case, the clip returned to PDR had the same duration as the original & was in sync with the video. The clips used were .MOV files from iPhone12, with AAC audio.

What are the video/audio properties of your original clip?

PIX

Thank you for the reply. The original footage is from a Sony camera. The audio is in MPEG format and the video is MPEG-2

Hope this helps

Thanks again
Hello All,

This is the first time I'm trying to use Audio Director. Basically what i'm trying to achieve is to copy the left channel audio to the right channel to equalize the sound from one to the other since the sound is much louder on one side. I copied the channel in Audio Director, so far so good, but when I close Audio director and go back to Power Director (365) the audio is out of synch! Has anybody else had this issue and have a solution, or else Is there a workaround i could use to accomplish this?

Thanks in advance,
Quote All the syncing is done within the MultiCam Designer where all clips are synced to a single audio track after clicking on the Apply button. This quick tutorial shows all the basic steps.

If you create a Single Video (to be placed on the timeline) it's better to make all the camera changes in the MCD rather than doing any further tweaks to the output on the timeline since all those edits will be lost if you need to return to the MCD tool later.

Saving the MCD progress and reopening it later as is detailed in this post.

Thank you for the quick reply. After numerous tries the synching of the sound is not working at all for me. Could it be because the two camera footage are in a different format? Is there a way around this? Is that possible to synch the two tracks manually in the MCD screen?

Thanks again
Hello all,

I'm sort of new using Power director 365. It is my first time trying to use Multicam editing. I've been following all the steps to setup, but my problem is even after synchronizing the audio, I never see the audio track appearing on the audio which makes it difficult, if not impossible to synchronize the sound on all tracks.

Also, if you do not complete the editing inn the multicam screen, is it possible to close the project and retrieve the multicam screen? It seems that when I do that I have to start over everytime.

Not sure if someone else has the same issue, but was unable to get a match on my initial search.

Thanks in advance,
Go to: