Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Suggestion: ability to save the multicam designer
whyisthenameSaltyillegal [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 18, 2019 13:54 Messages: 31 Offline
[Post New]
Hello,

I've had this issue before. I'm unable to manipulate the main window unless I close the multicam designer, or I misclick on enter and it places all videos in the timeline which is undo-able. This is really annoying when I'm far into a project

My idea is that one can save the multicam designer projectS, so one won't lose progress and/or get slowed down in the work flow.

Cya,

Rick
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
The best way for to get your message to the people at Cyberlink is to use Rate Us & Provide Suggestions from PD's File menu.

Also, you can indeed exit the MCD designer, save the project and re-open the MCD. In PD19/365, the process has changed a bit from previous versions: now just click on any of the MC1 video clips on the timeline, then click on Tools and then MultiCam Designer.

Don't use the MCD from the Plugins menu as that will start a new session instead of opening up your existing work.