Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Overlay with background ??
MichelPion [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 30, 2021 16:12 Messages: 8 Offline
[Post New]
Hello all,

I'm sort of a beginner with Power Director 365 and I'm trying to overlay an image onto a video track. The poblem I have is that some images are not wide enough to completely overlay the video. I'm looking for a way to have the image overlay with a colored bacground so it would cover the entire screen. I know I can partially fix this using panoramicss setup, but what I would really like is the display the complete picture with a colored background. Is this feasible? I've been seraching the internet but thus far I'm unable to find a solution for this. Can someone point me in the right direction please?
StevenG [Avatar]
Contributor Joined: Jan 14, 2014 14:04 Messages: 513 Offline
[Post New]
You could add a video track between the video and photo and lay a color or black clip on it to obscure the video track.
MichelPion [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 30, 2021 16:12 Messages: 8 Offline
[Post New]
JF
Quote You could add a video track between the video and photo and lay a color or black clip on it to obscure the video track.

Hello StevenG ,

Sorry for the delay in replying. Just wanted to let you know that your suggestion worked and I was able to achieve the desired result.

Thank you you very much for taking the time to post. It is really appreciated.

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at Aug 26. 2021 21:36