Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi,

i have PD Timeline with 60 clips from 5 different Cameras. So i want to have the same color on all clips no matter wich camera recorded the clip. So how do i apply the same settings to eg. 20 specific clips without open them individualy?

Kind regards,
Dominik
Hi,

some of my files are in 5-6k. My movies are exportet in 4k. So its possible to crop in without loss in quality.

I m looking for a solution to crop in and simustanaly track a object. So the object is always in the middle of the crop.
There is this motion track feature. But its only possible to put some overlays next to the tracked object.

Kind regards,
Dominik
Quote The answer to the second question is here: https://www.cyberlink.com/support/faq-content.do?id=19043 . Check the chipset in the media device against the listing for the supported chipsets.

You can get a faster response by posting a New Topic in the PowerDirector Mobile forum instead of this one for the Windows pc previous version.

Hi,
i think i have the same question. Both mobile devices use a supportet Chipset (Exynos 9820 and Snapdragon 865). But no second video is possible.

Regards,
Hi,

ich habe mir kürzlich ein Tablet für die Videobearbeitung unterwegs gekauft. Dort läuft die Kaufversion von PD Mobile. Ich beabsichtige dort das gleiche zu machen wie am heimischen PC mit PD365.

Wie mache ich ein B-Roll?

Konkretes Beispiel: Ich erzähle entweder in der Retrospektive oder vorab von meinem Stadtbesuch. Nach ein paar Sekunden blende ich die besuchten Sehenswürdigkeiten als kurze Videoclips ein. Anschließend springe ich wieder zum erzählvideo zurück. Das passiert in einem "Erzählclip" durchaus auch mehrfach.

In 365 lege ich die "Einspielerclips" einfach auf eine neue Spur oder schneide sie in die Spur rein. Beides funktioniert in der mobilen App nicht. Beim einschneiden verliere ich automatisch die Audiosynchronität weil ich den ausgeschnittenen und eingeschnittenen Teil nie exakt gleich groß hinbekomme (keine Einrastfunktion oder händische eingabe der Schnittgröße möglich). Wenn ich ein Overlay mache wird a. die 4K Auflösung auf Full HD runtergerechnet und b. kann ich dann keine Überblendungen mehr machen.

Ich hoffe mir kann jemand helfen.

Grüße
Thanks alot. I will try this.
I´m a little bit astonished that i´m the only one who is using a mobile device offline ... i will send e feedback to the developers.

again - thank you .
Hi,

i have my Phone with the PD app (payed version), a Tablet with the same version and my PC with the PD 365. I can pack projects on the pc to store them. How is it possible to start a project on one device (normaly the Phone) while filming, edit it at the Tablet (in the evening) and finish them at the PC (after the vacation)?
I want to use a lokal methode as for example an USB Stick cause i do not have Wifi all the Time

Kind regards,
Dominik
Go to: