Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Good afternoon,

Is it normal that a heavy file with a around 15-20 wav files plus still images crashes every time that I press Ctrl + del when cutting the audio files?
I'm shure it's not intended that way but I've always had issues with the software regarding files with audio.
It forces me to Shift + Del and Save every single action I do, because it will crash 3 or 4 actions after that save.

Must be an issue with my pc or my software, because I been having this issue since last year, there's no way it wouldn't get fixed.

Could a kind soul assist me? I have a final in 4 hours that I need to deliver.

Thank you all for reading me and Replying if so.
Simon.
Good evening!

I kinda believe this is a lost cause but I'll ask just in case.

Inside Trim/Zoom/Panoramic (translating from my language), is there any way to make the "output" (small screen top right) window bigger?
Like, is there an option that maybe I can have a separate window and take it to a second monitor for example?

If not, that would be sick to have!

Thank you for reading, and answering if so!
Crescenn.

Hi,

If I understand the issue correctly, because it's a little difficult to test using just one system, then because the 1st user project .pds file holds all the file references for the media library (used or not), any subsequent user with a different media library has to find and/or ignore files that don't exist in their own library?

Quick idea, but depends on logistics and workflow.
Before anyone saves a project file, use the Rt Click menu in the media library to Remove All Unused Content from the Library, then save the project ready for use by another user. This will give a .pds file that only references the media files needed by that project, not others in the 1st user's Media Libray
That may minimise the problem of having to ignore a load of files that only exist in another user's library, for a completely different purpose/project?
Worth a try?

They may be a more complete workflow that relies on importing/exporting different libraries (which could perhaps be shared?) but that might take a bit of analysis and planning to get it working properly.

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator.

It did work, thank you so so much!

Sory for late reply, had to wait for next project and contact the other editor to try it out.
Good Afternoon,

I would like to ask you (community) if there is a way around this minimalistic problem I am having each time I open a project. If there is not, it is ok, it would just spare me some time and remove a tedious process that I am forced to go through multiple times a day.

Basically, I work on various projects a day and I work with other people through Drive. Each time I open a project that has been edited by someone else in the Drive I have to search for the video and img files manually which is fine. The big problem is with multiple (30-50, sometimes more) WAV files that are not inside the project. And I have to manualy press Ignore those 50 times each time I open a project.

To my understanding of what could be happening, is that maybe the other person with whome I work on every project has on his cyberlink folder all those WAV files downloaded from the music library that Cyberlink app provides us, and since I do not (becouse I do not do the audio part) it asks me to search for them.

TL;DR: Is there a way in the app preferences to toggle off/on all audio files?

Thank you kindly for reading this and answering if so,
Crescenn.

It looks like you've mistaken the user forum for Cyberlink customer service/tech support. If you'd like to send in a support request, you can do so from this web page.

I'd also suggest softening your tone a bit, especially if you'd like for any fellow users here on the forum to try and help you with your issue.

Regardless of which way you decide to go, I recommend going over the Read Me Before Posting guide where you'll see what anyone who helps you will need to know.

For crashes like yours, it's usually a problem with Windows, a user account or an out-of-date video driver, and the DxDiag results are the quickest way to share the critical details of your system.

I'm a native spanish speaker I am not that articulate, I am sory. I didn't mean to sound with loud tone. It does sound like a karen but what I was trying to say is more in the lines of "Heeeeeeelp!".

I apologyze for for both confusing the forum with tech support and also for not expressing myself properly.

I will have it in mind and double check it in the future.

Thank you for your answer!
Good evening,

Just wanted to let you know, that since I updated the software I had 4 crashes in 5 minutes. I reinstalled it and the first thing I touch on my project crashes it again!

When: When modyfing audio gain manualy and trying to cut an audio file.

Please, do something about it, I'm getting behind at work!

Thank you.
Go to: