Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PowerDirector Crashes.
Crescenn [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 19, 2020 17:21 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]
Good evening,

Just wanted to let you know, that since I updated the software I had 4 crashes in 5 minutes. I reinstalled it and the first thing I touch on my project crashes it again!

When: When modyfing audio gain manualy and trying to cut an audio file.

Please, do something about it, I'm getting behind at work!

Thank you.
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Good evening,

Just wanted to let you know, that since I updated the software I had 4 crashes in 5 minutes. I reinstalled it and the first thing I touch on my project crashes it again!

When: When modyfing audio gain manualy and trying to cut an audio file.

Please, do something about it, I'm getting behind at work!

Thank you.

It looks like you've mistaken the user forum for Cyberlink customer service/tech support. If you'd like to send in a support request, you can do so from this web page.

I'd also suggest softening your tone a bit, especially if you'd like for any fellow users here on the forum to try and help you with your issue.

Regardless of which way you decide to go, I recommend going over the Read Me Before Posting guide where you'll see what anyone who helps you will need to know.

For crashes like yours, it's usually a problem with Windows, a user account or an out-of-date video driver, and the DxDiag results are the quickest way to share the critical details of your system.
Crescenn [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 19, 2020 17:21 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]

It looks like you've mistaken the user forum for Cyberlink customer service/tech support. If you'd like to send in a support request, you can do so from this web page.

I'd also suggest softening your tone a bit, especially if you'd like for any fellow users here on the forum to try and help you with your issue.

Regardless of which way you decide to go, I recommend going over the Read Me Before Posting guide where you'll see what anyone who helps you will need to know.

For crashes like yours, it's usually a problem with Windows, a user account or an out-of-date video driver, and the DxDiag results are the quickest way to share the critical details of your system.

I'm a native spanish speaker I am not that articulate, I am sory. I didn't mean to sound with loud tone. It does sound like a karen but what I was trying to say is more in the lines of "Heeeeeeelp!".

I apologyze for for both confusing the forum with tech support and also for not expressing myself properly.

I will have it in mind and double check it in the future.

Thank you for your answer!
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
I understand, and your English is very good (excepto por la parte como "Karen")

If you can attach the DxDiag results we may be able to get your system running smoothly very soon!