Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Crashes every time I do this.
Crescenn [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 19, 2020 17:21 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]
Good afternoon,

Is it normal that a heavy file with a around 15-20 wav files plus still images crashes every time that I press Ctrl + del when cutting the audio files?
I'm shure it's not intended that way but I've always had issues with the software regarding files with audio.
It forces me to Shift + Del and Save every single action I do, because it will crash 3 or 4 actions after that save.

Must be an issue with my pc or my software, because I been having this issue since last year, there's no way it wouldn't get fixed.

Could a kind soul assist me? I have a final in 4 hours that I need to deliver.

Thank you all for reading me and Replying if so.
Simon.
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
This is a user forum, not tech support but it would help if you followed the steps in the Read Me Before Posting guide and attached the DxDiag test results so we can see the technical details of your system.

You may also want to run the two commands shown in bold in this post to see if there are any issues with Windows that might be causing your crashes.