Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I produced an MP4 AVC video; the photo I used had a resolution of 325 pixels/inch at 7"x15". Where do I find the bitrate?
I have produced my first video and it looks great, except that I ended it with a photo (1.5 mb) which appears sharp and beautiful when I open it as a jpeg but blurry in my produced video. What am I doing wrong?
I have edited two tracks and synchronized them in the timeline (I had to use the timeline because I needed the visible audio track in order to cut out a couple of pauses). Now I want to move them into multicam. How can I do that? Or do I need to produce them and then import them into the media room as new videos?
When I make a multi-cam video, I can use only one track of audio, but my first video/audio track has an announcement and my 2nd has the music. If I use track 1 as my audio track, the finished video has no music, and if I use track 2, the finished video has no voice. How can I put both audios into the final version?
I need to combine audio from 2-3 different tracks for a multicam project. Is there a way to do this in PowerDirector or AudioDirector?
I want to stabilize a video that has a tree in the background, whose leaves are rustling in the wind. The stabilization is not working well and I wonder if it is because the leaves are confusing it. Is there any way to stabilize using just one side of the shot?
Go to: