Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Combining Audio Tracks
Peter13 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 04, 2015 18:17 Messages: 45 Offline
[Post New]
I need to combine audio from 2-3 different tracks for a multicam project. Is there a way to do this in PowerDirector or AudioDirector?
James Dotson
Senior Contributor Location: Tennessee Joined: Aug 24, 2009 20:40 Messages: 3066 Offline
[Post New]
What do you mean by combine. Normally you just put them each in a separate audio track and edit as needed. They do not cover each other as video does. __________________________________
CORNBLOSSOM
Peter13 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 04, 2015 18:17 Messages: 45 Offline
[Post New]
When I make a multi-cam video, I can use only one track of audio, but my first video/audio track has an announcement and my 2nd has the music. If I use track 1 as my audio track, the finished video has no music, and if I use track 2, the finished video has no voice. How can I put both audios into the final version?
James Dotson
Senior Contributor Location: Tennessee Joined: Aug 24, 2009 20:40 Messages: 3066 Offline
[Post New]
I see. I wasn't thinking in terms of multi-cam. I'll have to look at it and get back with you unless someone else can answer for you. __________________________________
CORNBLOSSOM
James Dotson
[Post New]
The o.ly thing I can see is to preprodu e the audio as a wma and then import that as the audio source. It is extra work, but should do what you need if no better solution comes along. __________________________________
CORNBLOSSOM