Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote Next time you download from Shutterstock, watch the download info. It may be a .mov file. If it is then search for the solution in the forum or in the YT tutorials if it causes the same problem.

Thanks. I'll give that a try.

I'm downloading the Shutterstock video from within Powerdirector.
I just updated Powerdirector and know it keep crashing after downloading or trying to use a downloaded video from stock content (Stutterstock/getty images). I get no error code, just a form to submit issue. Help. Thanks
Here's the screenshots of the audio track and video produce settings. Thanks
Quote Happy to look into this but, can you please elaborate a bit? HOW did you select audio language 3, and how did you produce. Maybe give some screen shots to show.

I'm a livestreamer. So I record in 3 audio tracks. Game audio, My Mic and then a combo of both. I do this, just in case I need to adjust the game or mic in editing before uploading to youtube. This was working fine till a month ago. So basically, In powerdirector I click on the video/audio track and go to audio languages and choose track 3. Which worked fine in the past. When I hit play, it's playing all the audio I want. So I happy with the video, then I hit produce, choose my settings, the same Ive been using even before the issue happened and then when I listen to video on youtube, on windows player or vlc player. The video is playing a different audio track to the one I choose.

I can get some screenshots this afternoon. Thank You.
In the editor I choose audio language 3, it sounds great but when I produce the video, it has produced the video with the wrong audio language track. What is going on and how do I fix that? Thanks
Is there a way to handbrake a file but it to still have mutliple audio tracks? Thanks
I just applied the AI style plugin to a 15 second clip and it took over 10 mins. Why does it take so long and do any other the options make it faster. Mine is set to Hardware acceleration Nivida CUDA.

Thanks.
Update. I saved the audio in audiacity as a wav file and now it's the right size, so for some reason Powerdirector is changing the lenght of mp3 files and plays them wrong, from what I can tell, it seems to have double the lenght and repeated the audio, although the playback is over the place and a nightmare to actually use.
Update. So I put the audio clip in audacity to check the length and it's meant to be 1:15, so why is it when I add it to powerdirector is it showing as a 4min audio clip.
This is complicated to explain but basically say I have a audio clip thats 5 mins long. I start the clip like saying "hello im editing a video" and go a listen to the clip, I listen the whole I clip. I click on about 3 mins in the hear the audio that should be at 3 mins but instead in plays the audio from a different part of a clip for example, what the audio is like at the 30second mark. What's gonna on, I find it difficult to line my video or images to the right part of my audio recording because it keeps playing the wrong audio section.

Thanks
Quote Are you editing video with a variable frame rate?

My tutorial should give you more information on what's going on and how to fix it.

Thanks, I will give this a try.
So in the media room, the clips audio is in sync but when I put it on the track it goes out of sync and when I produce the video, the audio is back in sync. Which makes editing tricky, what is going on? Thanks
Quote There have been problems with error messages from downloaded clips but haven't heard of PD crashing. Your best bet would be to contact CL tech support directly from their support page.

Thanks
Anytime I go to use or precut downloaded footage, powerdirector crashes. This means I've been able to use any of the downloaded footage from stutterstock for my videos. This has happened everytime today, at least 6 times already.

Help. Thanks.
I did about 5 mp3 audio files and the rest where the fine but the 47 second one appeared as about 3 mins in powerdirector. I will find the file info. Hope these are the details you meant. thanks
Also it is 47 seconds long in my file explorer but as some as I import into powerdirector it become 3mins 20.
I have a audio file about 1 min long but when I put it in powerdirector , it's showing it as a 3 min audio file including a waveform for all 3 mins, even thou there only audio for the 1st min, the problem is lining it up with my video and sometime when I choose a different section to play back e.g if I play 2 mins into the clip it might play the audio at the beginning, meaning I can't even figure out what to trim, it's very strange and I had this happen before which made editing a video and audio together near impossible.

Anyone know why this is happening and how to fix it? Thanks
Quote no problem.
let me add some more pennies to the pot...

in order to produce in 4K @50Mb/sec, i take the original videos at either 50Mb/sec or 80Mb/sec H.265 MP4 then produce at +1-3Mb/sec higher than the original. no more no less. really.

never upscale the original videos and apply the high video bitrates to beat the YouTube's compression hence my motto from the CS or FORTRAN. gigo(garbage in garbage out).

oiginal 1080 FHD video bitrate AVC MP4 7Mb/sec,
edit and produce at 8 to 10Mb/sec,
upload to YouTube and cross your fingers and or,

oiginal 1080 FHD video bitrate AVC MP4 7Mb/sec,
edit and produce at 24Mb/sec,
upload to YouTube and cross your fingers , not, or,

original 1080 FHD video bitrate AVC MP4 50Mb/sec,
edit and produce at 50Mb/sec,
upload to YouTube and enjoy. ^^

so i don't use PD presets of 1080/30p or 29.97p at 17Mb/sec. i use custom video bitrates.
(come on people. HDD is cheap compare to yesterday. i remember paying $100-150 for a FUJITSU 10GB ATA66 drive... i still got it.)

you can do the simple test and upload to YouTube to your satifaction for beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

oh happy happy joy joy

PepsiMan
'garbage in garbage out'

Awesome info, I'm defintly giving those a try. Thank you so much.
Quote hello.

you can't beat'em; however, i use high video bitrates.
HEVC H.265 MP4 at 50Mb/sec for 4K and AVC H.264 MP4 1080 FHD at 44/50Mb/sec.

oh happy happy joy joy

PepsiMan
'garbage in garbage out'

Thanks
I've read mixed things on how to beat Youtube's compression. From rendering videos in 4k even for 1080p videos to using higher bitrate. What are your recommendations. Thanks
Go to: