Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Wrong audio language used after produced
ArcticPandaPopz [Avatar]
Member Joined: Sep 24, 2017 08:48 Messages: 54 Offline
[Post New]
In the editor I choose audio language 3, it sounds great but when I produce the video, it has produced the video with the wrong audio language track. What is going on and how do I fix that? Thanks
Warry [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: The Netherlands Joined: Oct 13, 2014 11:42 Messages: 853 Offline
[Post New]
Happy to look into this but, can you please elaborate a bit? HOW did you select audio language 3, and how did you produce. Maybe give some screen shots to show.
ArcticPandaPopz [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Happy to look into this but, can you please elaborate a bit? HOW did you select audio language 3, and how did you produce. Maybe give some screen shots to show.

I'm a livestreamer. So I record in 3 audio tracks. Game audio, My Mic and then a combo of both. I do this, just in case I need to adjust the game or mic in editing before uploading to youtube. This was working fine till a month ago. So basically, In powerdirector I click on the video/audio track and go to audio languages and choose track 3. Which worked fine in the past. When I hit play, it's playing all the audio I want. So I happy with the video, then I hit produce, choose my settings, the same Ive been using even before the issue happened and then when I listen to video on youtube, on windows player or vlc player. The video is playing a different audio track to the one I choose.

I can get some screenshots this afternoon. Thank You.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jun 29. 2022 06:09

ArcticPandaPopz [Avatar]
[Post New]
Here's the screenshots of the audio track and video produce settings. Thanks
[Thumb - Video details produce.jpg]
 Filename
Video details produce.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
342 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
9 time(s)
[Thumb - audio track 3.jpg]
 Filename
audio track 3.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
406 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
8 time(s)
Warry [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: The Netherlands Joined: Oct 13, 2014 11:42 Messages: 853 Offline
[Post New]
I understand what you are doing.
when uploading to YouTube directly from PD an intermediate file will be made. Have you checked that file to see whether the correct audio has been made or not?
Also from this forum I understand that there may be something wrong with the direct upload to YouTube. This may have to do with changes in PD, but can also be because of changes in the YouTube API. Checking the production result in the intermediate file will help you and CL development to determine how to solve this problem.
If production to local disk takes the correct audio channel I suggest that you use the YT file upload instead until CL has resolved the issue.
And to initiate that, I suggest that you file a error report together with the additional information discussed and a link to this foru: page.
That is I guess what can be done right now. Let us know how this continues!