Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Its a disgrace that the opacity adjustment line is not in this latest update. Has anybody any ideas how I can reinstall the previous version of PD
Thanks for your reply.
No the audio is not over modulated.
Everything is perfect if I don't touch the audio.
It only happens when I adjust the audio in Audio Director.
The sound is then terrible.
Problem only started when I installed latest update of Audio Director.
Hi,
I recently updated Audio Director and now each time when I adjust the audio of my video using Audio Director the sound is totally distorted when I produce the video file. It sounds perfect in the timeline track. It is also perfect if I don't adjust the audio and then produce the video file. The problem only happens when I adjust the audio in Audio Director. Can anyone help please.
Thanks Optodata,
Yes that is what I will do for now.
I will let you know if I get the problem resolved
Thanks for your help.
Hi Optodata,
Thanks for your reply.
Yes the three clips are from the same event. Recorded by three different cameras. I am very familiar with Power Director and have used Multi Cam Designer on several occassions in the past but never had this problem before. Im just wondering is it a problem with my desktop Computer.
In an attempt to try and find out what my problem is I, at one stage, used the same clip for Camer 1 and Camer2 and still Multi Cam Designer could not synchronize them.
I also have Power Director 19 installed on my laptop as backup and when is used the these same clips in theMulticam Designer in it they synchronized without a problem.
Any Ideas as to what is wrong?
I have the clips synchronized on the time line but its a very slow process picking out the best camera shots and deleting the others.
Hi
just wondering would anybody know the reason why my video clips will not synchronize in Multicam designer.
I am working on a project that I recorded using three different cameras but they will not ine up for me when I try to synchronize them using the Audio Analyse option. The audio is perfect on each of the three clips so that is not the problem. This problem is only just after occurring as I had no problems in previous projects. I am using Power Director 19
Can anybody help please
Thanks for your help.
I finally solved my problem by reinstalling the programme.
Still no idea what caused it.
Thanks for your help
I finally solved my problem by reinstalling the programme
I cannot open any of my projects because these messages are appearing "The shadow file (name of file)is unavailable because it is broken or contains an error.Try deleting it in General Preferences and try again". When I diable the Shadow Files in general preferences this is the message that appears: " Media Source Error (Error Code2) A media file in your project may not fully comply with the file format standard or your system may lack the required decoding components for this file."
Everthing was working perfect until I recently installed the latest PD update.
I cannot open projects that i was working on before I installed the update.
Can anyone help me with solving this problem please
Go to: