Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote Hello,

Yes. There is a Strength slider that adjusts the Color LUT intensity:

https://help.cyberlink.com/stat/help/powerdirector/20/win/enu/10_03_00_cluts.html

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator

Ok found it.. the link wasn't working on my phone
Quote Hello,

Yes. There is a Strength slider that adjusts the Color LUT intensity:

https://help.cyberlink.com/stat/help/powerdirector/20/win/enu/10_03_00_cluts.html

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator

Hi thanks for your reply. Can you tell me where it is? I can't see it.
Probably could explain this better. But with Luts is there a way to chuck them on and control how much of the luts color intensity is used. Example put an Orange and Teal Lut on and it's too Orange and teal and you want lower it's intensity over the video to make it more subtle?
Hi,

Buying new laptop. I don't play video games so want to know if there's any benefit to a powerful graphics card, or is cpu the most important? Looking at Ryzen 7.

Thanks!
Hi I have a Ryzen 7 2700x and I'm wondering if Powerdiector takes advantage of the extra cores and threads on a Ryzen 9? I found Powerdiector was quite sluggish trying to edit 4k content and usually opted for 1080p because of this.... I was unable to scrub even in 1080p as it would stall.

Thanks
Quote You need to tell us the codec for the video file. MP4 is just a container and doesn't mean too much.

For 10-bit files, PowerDirector does supports some codecs. The full list is here:

https://help.cyberlink.com/stat/help/powerdirector/18/enu/05_01_01_support_file_formats.htm

Ash

It's the all-I codec or all intra.

That list isn't loading for me unfortunately.
Hi there,

Just wondering if you can import 4k 10 bit mp4 into powerdirector? It doesn't seem to be working from my GH5.

Thanks!
Hi there,

I'm hoping for some help. I'm a 365 subscriber and having an issue with updating the application manager. I get a message that I'm missing out on a smoother experience and press update but then it just sits on "updating cyberlink application manager..."

Very strange and I've never had this problem before. I've got pretty good internet so that's not the issue, it just doesn't seem to be doing anything?

Thanks for the help in advance.
Quote I have added a callout to the included skateboard clip. As you can see it's working normally in the latest PowerDirector 365.

What do you find vis-a-vis not working?

Got it working... Thanks for your help!

You don't. Tomasc and I are suggesting two different approaches. If you use GC, it applies to the entire frame which makes it well suited even if things move around. Tomasc's approach is specific to the light from the window, and will work nicely for this clip because the camera and room are stationary

Thanks for your help!
Quote You need to use Gamma correction. I don't know which version of PD18/365 you have, but the subscription version should have two FX with that ability (Gamma Correction and New Blue Gamma Corrector).

If you need more assistance, please take a screenshot and attach it here so other people can give it a whirl.

How Do I move the gamma correction only over the window?
Quote You need to use Gamma correction. I don't know which version of PD18/365 you have, but the subscription version should have two FX with that ability (Gamma Correction and New Blue Gamma Corrector).

If you need more assistance, please take a screenshot and attach it here so other people can give it a whirl.

I'm not sure how to upload an image on here so I'll link to it. https://imgur.com/a/waeybrL

Basically the window on the right.

Thanks for all your help

We need lots more information to help, and ideally, a copy of the GIF to test.

There may be something about how your computer is configured, or maybe ther's an issue with the specific clip(s) you're working with. Following the steps in the Read Me Before Posting sticky and attaching the dxDiag results would also be very helpful.

Hi thanks for your reply. It's all gifs, images etc... I tried to use the callout pack for example and that didn't work. I can colour grade fine but just when I want to overlay any type of image over the top of the video it's just not working.
Since the last update on 365 I'm unable to overlay a Transparent Gif onto my video or any image actually?
Hi guys.

I have a still scene (meaning only the actor is moving) the camera is stationary... The scene needs to take place at dusk but it was filmed at midday. We left the window in the footage for light with the idea to dim outside where the window is in the corner of the frame (which is too sunny).

Surely there's a way but I cannot find this?

Basically I want to keep the brightness of inside and dim what appears outside?

Please help I've been trying to do this for hours.
Hi there,

Does anyone have a solution for this? When filming in 4k and you want the HIGHEST of results Powerdirector will compress a files size by about a 1/3 or more when you produce or render that image leaving you with lower quality results than what you filmed.
Please help me out here. I'm trying to increase my frame rate for some faster shots. So I have my GH4 set at 60fps. I would assume going to setup user preferences and picking 60fps would mean that the playback would be normal speed (and not slow motion) but I'm wrong it's still in slow motion.

Can someone help me out here?

How do I get the 60fps to playback at normal speed without having to adjust the speed adjustment manually which will be hit and miss?
Quote Have you checked out any of the hundreds of free transitions available in the DirectorZone?

Yes only some are usable for professional results.
Forgive me if I'm wrong but there's not really great or spectacular transitions on PowerDirector like there is with Adobe? The ones I have in PD365 are very basic... Are there 3rd party transitions we can use?
HI there,

I've searched far and wide for the best free luts and I'm happy to send them to people in a zip file or something. I'd like some transitions and possibly more luts as well.

You guys into sharing. ALL are 100% free... I'm happy to upload them to site so you guys can download them... I think we should all share out best luts etc.
Go to: