Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Overlaying Transparent GIF not working anymore PD 365?
MrPadded [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 21, 2014 02:42 Messages: 41 Offline
[Post New]
Since the last update on 365 I'm unable to overlay a Transparent Gif onto my video or any image actually?
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Since the last update on 365 I'm unable to overlay a Transparent Gif onto my video or any image actually?

We need lots more information to help, and ideally, a copy of the GIF to test.

There may be something about how your computer is configured, or maybe ther's an issue with the specific clip(s) you're working with. Following the steps in the Read Me Before Posting sticky and attaching the dxDiag results would also be very helpful.

YouTube/optodata

DS365 | Win11 Pro | Ryzen 9 3950X | RTX 4070 Ti | 32GB RAM | 10TB SSDs | 5K+4K HDR monitors

Canon Vixia GX10 (4K 60p) | HF G30 (HD 60p) | Yi Action+ 4K | 360Fly 4K 360°
MrPadded [Avatar]
[Post New]

We need lots more information to help, and ideally, a copy of the GIF to test.

There may be something about how your computer is configured, or maybe ther's an issue with the specific clip(s) you're working with. Following the steps in the Read Me Before Posting sticky and attaching the dxDiag results would also be very helpful.

Hi thanks for your reply. It's all gifs, images etc... I tried to use the callout pack for example and that didn't work. I can colour grade fine but just when I want to overlay any type of image over the top of the video it's just not working.
Philwild [Avatar]
Senior Member Location: Hemel Hempstead, UK Joined: Oct 05, 2017 12:04 Messages: 208 Offline
[Post New]
I have added a callout to the included skateboard clip. As you can see it's working normally in the latest PowerDirector 365.

What do you find vis-a-vis not working?
[Thumb - Overlay Test.png]
 Filename
Overlay Test.png
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
489 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
4 time(s)
MrPadded [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote I have added a callout to the included skateboard clip. As you can see it's working normally in the latest PowerDirector 365.

What do you find vis-a-vis not working?

Got it working... Thanks for your help!