Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
In my case at the begining of the clip, audio and video is in sync, and as the video progresses it goes more and more out of sync (audio moves in front and needs to be moved back to sync it with video every time I want to examine the new recorded clip)

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the software and one time it fixed this problem temporarily, but then after i played some games on facebook (not sure if it's related or not) it became the same. I even tried to use another software to record video/audio, but it's the same thing.
Quote: [table='']
[tbody]
[tr]
[td]
Note: The download manager Cyberlink has option to save the files in a folder of your choice.
So where does it save the file? I tried searching on my computer but didnt find it
Quote:
Nothing on the cyberlink web site about that particular version that I purchased, link that I was sent in the email does not work, downloader does not work, takes me to version 13 which I did not purchase. Did I purchase the wrong version? I've been using this for about 2 years but had to reinstall it, and now it's gone. why can't I just save the program on my computer?

Have you ever tried to contact Cyberlink support.

http://www.cyberlink.com/support/contact-support.jsp

Note: The download manager Cyberlink has option to save the files in a folder of your choice.
Playsound, I contacted the support, they told me to contact another support diretly from site/form, and there my email is old and I cannot update to my new email, so I indicated to them to email me to the new email, and I hope they will. but I'm not too optimistic.
Quote: When you click on the downloader it will place the source program somewhere on your computer. You just need to pay attention where it goes, you could actually specify a different location.
That's how I did it and have all my downloads backed-up.
If that is the case, then is there a reason to have the "downloader" file in the first place other than to confuse people? And secondly, why not have the program available for customers to download in case their computer crashes? Lastly when I installed powerdirector 13 earlier today, from the downloader file which is savable, I did not see anything about saving the actual program file.
It is becoming quite obvious to me that this company does not want me to have the program that I purchased, in order to leave me with no choice but to upgrade. however if that will end up to be the case, I will rather pay more to buy another program from another company and have to learn to use it all over again, than to deal with dishonest people.
I did - it's a downloader, not a program itself: I saved the file that you are supposed to click to download/install the program. I don't know why they did like that.
This REALLY does not make any sense - here is a snapshot of my purchase, on it are links for mobile download, but nothing for the download of the actual program I purchased. I don't understand the reason behind this. And on the cyberlink web site itself, there clearly are all other versions of powerdirector lower and higher than 11, but not the one that I purchased, which I must assume they know I purchased since I'm logged in but do not want me to use? or am I missing something? I just want to use my program, thats all.
Thanks, but I already read through that today.
Nothing on the cyberlink web site about that particular version that I purchased, link that I was sent in the email does not work, downloader does not work, takes me to version 13 which I did not purchase. Did I purchase the wrong version? I've been using this for about 2 years but had to reinstall it, and now it's gone. why can't I just save the program on my computer?
on the cyberlink web site there's all the versions except the one I purchased which is 11 ultra/ultimate. I am now wondering if I'm cursed to have purchased the wrong one, or if they don't show it because they know I already purchased it? would be nice to have the software I purchased.
where can I download powerdirector 11 ultimate? I had to uninstal it, but am unable to reinstal it - the files saved on my computer do not work, then powerdirector13 installed but that's not the one i purchased, then i followed the link from the saved email of purchased confirmation to "download" but that says "no downloads available". And I'm not seeing anything on the cyberlink website where I can download it.
my saved file doesn't work, nothing works. I have passwords, product keys etc.
Thanks, where can I read about this PIP croping etc.?
Instead of transition which seem to move the videos around and displace them, I want to do it on a separate track with a pip object such as bomb explosion fading in and out to hide the glitch between one video clip and another. any idea where I can download these?

and QUESTION 2: if I go to video clip's modify/mask and select a round circle thing, then the rest of the screen is black, and the black area I want to make another video background but not to interfere what is in the round circle thing, how can I achieve that?
It's too much hassle to try to convert each file, and now it seems that videos recorded on powerdirector are not even playing on windows media player. is there a way to select file types that it is recorded as? any advice?
the video files I record get out of synch after about a minute or so. before when I recorded they worked fine, I wonder what could be causing this?
I want to make one clip move out from full screen at first and into the left while becoming smaller 1/4th size to make way for new clip on the other side. is that possible? is it hard?
Thank you!
How can I get a BLINKING text - alert type?
If I use the zoom in effect, it will just zoom into the center, but let's say I want to zoom into a portion of text in the image that is on the upper right, or left? and also is there a way to HILIGHT a certain part of that text within power director?
Go to: