Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
2 transition questions
rytis [Avatar]
Member Joined: May 05, 2013 20:52 Messages: 82 Offline
[Post New]
Instead of transition which seem to move the videos around and displace them, I want to do it on a separate track with a pip object such as bomb explosion fading in and out to hide the glitch between one video clip and another. any idea where I can download these?

and QUESTION 2: if I go to video clip's modify/mask and select a round circle thing, then the rest of the screen is black, and the black area I want to make another video background but not to interfere what is in the round circle thing, how can I achieve that?
borgus1 [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Feb 27, 2013 00:33 Messages: 1318 Offline
[Post New]
For the explosion, try http://directorzone.cyberlink.com/detail/22565

For query two, try a separate video (overlay) track that you can crop, scale, position, etc. as a PIP over the desired black area.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 15. 2015 23:35

rytis [Avatar]
[Post New]
Thanks, where can I read about this PIP croping etc.?
borgus1 [Avatar]
[Post New]
There are numerous resources - from PowerDirector ? (HELP) files (upper-right corner of the interface) to WEB tutorials.

Using your favorite search engine, type...
"PowerDirector PIP tutorial"
rytis [Avatar]
[Post New]
where can I download powerdirector 11 ultimate? I had to uninstal it, but am unable to reinstal it - the files saved on my computer do not work, then powerdirector13 installed but that's not the one i purchased, then i followed the link from the saved email of purchased confirmation to "download" but that says "no downloads available". And I'm not seeing anything on the cyberlink website where I can download it.
borgus1 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Contact Cyberlink. They should be able to square this away.
http://www.cyberlink.com/support/purchase-faq-list.do
rytis [Avatar]
[Post New]
Thanks, but I already read through that today.