Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How can I make a video clip gradually zoom out from full screen to top left to make way for another?
rytis [Avatar]
Member Joined: May 05, 2013 20:52 Messages: 82 Offline
[Post New]
I want to make one clip move out from full screen at first and into the left while becoming smaller 1/4th size to make way for new clip on the other side. is that possible? is it hard?
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: I want to make one clip move out from full screen at first and into the left while becoming smaller 1/4th size to make way for new clip on the other side. is that possible? is it hard?

Yes it can be done with overlays and it is not difficult. You will need the final image you want on the main track (or a color panel). You would add the first image, size it to cover the one on the main track and then zoom out and place it where you want it. Repeat for the other images. There are probably about a dozen videos on how to do it - the trick was to find the term "Overlay"

I would start looking at PDToots channel for tutorials : Look here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/PDtoots

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 20. 2014 18:23

BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.